Magazine Advertisements (A)
Three additional, recent issues of the Civil + Structural Engineer magazine and three issues of the ASCE Geostrata magazine were analyzed to provide details on the ads and the companies that advertised in these magazines. The requested details for the Civil + Structural Engineer magazine have been provided in rows 11-25 of the C+S tab of the attached spreadsheet. Moreover, details for the ASCE Geostrata magazine have been provided in rows 5-7 of the ASCE Geostrata tab of the attached spreadsheet. A brief overview of the findings can be found below.
- Some of the companies advertising in the Civil + Structural Engineer magazine include Plastic Solutions Inc., DBIA, Fenner & Esler, the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI), BQE Core, Zweig Group, and The Zweig Letter, Bentley Systems, and Infotech, among others.
- The Civil + Structural Engineer magazine also includes advertisements in the form of advertorials and sponsored case studies e.g., the case study of Bentley Systems.
- Founded in 1995, BQE Core is a time billing and project accounting platform that serves more than 400,000 customers across the world. The platform aims to save time by systemizing and automating processes.
- ASCE Geostrata is published every two months. Since all three issues of this magazine published this year were covered in the previous research project, the three issues analyzed in this research were from 2019.
- Founded in 1852, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is the oldest engineering society in the US. ASCE offers continuing education opportunities for civil engineering professionals and organizes professional and technical conferences. It serves as an authoritative resource for industry codes, standards, and other civil engineering content. It has over 150,000 members across 177 countries.
- The findings for both magazines from the previous research projects have also been transferred into the respective tabs.