Top White Label Beauty Manufacturers
The top three white label beauty product manufacturers in the United States are Mana Products, Inc., Lady Burd, and FMK Labs, Inc. The required details were all inputted into the linked spreadsheet, rows 2 – 4, and columns A — B.
TOP WHITE LABEL BEAUTY MANUFACTURERS
Based on sales figures, the details of the top three white label beauty manufacturers in the United States are the following:
MANA PRODUCTS, INC.
- Mana Products, Inc. is a private label manufacturer that offers innovative beauty products to key players in the beauty industry.
- The company's products include color cosmetics, skin care, hair care, and other beauty product lines.
- Its estimated revenue is around $284.92 million.
- Lady Burd is involved in manufacturing private label beauty products. Its beauty product categories include cosmetics for the face, eyes, cheeks, and lips.
- The company also manufactures mineral makeup, skin care products, and beauty accessories.
- It is earning approximately $20.86 million in annual sales.
FMK Labs, Inc.
- FMK Labs is engaged in producing "custom and private label" personal care products.
- The company manufactures premium cosmetics and skin care products for the key players in the beauty sector.
- FMK Labs' estimated revenue is around $8.16 million.
To determine the top three white label beauty product manufacturers in the United States, we first looked for directly available lists of top private label or white label beauty product manufacturers. We looked for this information in various sources such as in beauty industry sites such as Cosmetic Index and other similar sites. Based on this search effort, we found a consolidated list of private label cosmetics manufacturers from the Cosmetic Index site. To determine the top manufacturers from this list, we tried to check their revenues from their official websites and any available financial report. However, we found out that most of the companies are private and hence, not required to release their revenues publicly. We then checked the estimated revenues of these companies by looking through publicly available business directories such as Hoovers, Crunchbase, and Craft. After validating the sales data of the companies, we were able to identify the three firms with the highest revenue figures. Based on the estimated revenue data in the Hoovers site, the following are the sales data of the top three companies: Mana Products — $284.92 million; Lady Burd — $20.86 million; and FMK Labs — $8.16 million. The differences between the companies' revenues are quite big. However, their revenue data are still significantly higher than the other manufacturers in the list such as the following runners-up: VisagePro — $0.21 million; Dynamic Blending Specialists — $0.78 million; Frost Cosmetics — $0.23 million; Precious Cosmetics — $1.33 million; Colorlab Cosmetics — $4.05 million; and Radical Cosmetics — $2.2 million. The other companies on the list also have much lower sales data. Given this, we concluded that the three chosen companies were the top private label manufacturers in the beauty industry in the United States.