Luxury Oceanside Homes in Europe
Luxury oceanside properties in Europe that are available to rent or buy at a relatively cheap price include a villa in Marbella, Spain, a beach villa in Poros, Greece, and a luxury home located in Crete, Greece. The requested details on each property are available below and in the attached spreadsheet, rows 1 through 11 of columns B through D.
PROPERTIES THAT COST BETWEEN $1 MILLION AND $2 MILLION
South West facing Villa (Elvira Santa Maria Golf) in Marbella, Spain
- This luxury oceanside property available for $1,846,211.
- The 5-bedroom home is located in Marbella, Spain, and has coastal views.
- Spain's political stability is rated 0.27, which makes it 78 out of 195 nations. These figures lead to Spain achieving a ranking within the top 40%.
- The lot size is 0.0298 acres.
- The population of the surrounding area is 3,175.
- The crime index in Marbella, Spain is set at 39.78, which is low.
- The minimum hourly wage is $6.75.
Beach Villa in Poros, Greece
- This luxury oceanside property is available for $1,735,074.
- The 6-bedroom home is located in Poros, Greece, and has an ocean view.
- Greece's political stability is given a rating of -0.13, and it is ranked 111 out of 195 nations, or among the top 60%.
- The lot size is 0.2927 acres.
- The total population of the surrounding area is only 192.
- Poros reportedly has low rate of crime.
- The minimum hourly wage is $4.73.
PROPERTIES THAT COST BETWEEN $2 MILLION AND $5 MILLION
Luxury home in Ammoudara, Aghios Nikolaos, Nomós Lasithíou, Crete, Greece
- This luxury oceanside property available to purchase for $4,993,200.
- The 9-bedroom home is located in Ammoudara, Crete, Greece, and comes with an ocean view.
- Greece's political stability is rated -0.13 and, it is ranked 111 out of 195 countries, or among the top 60%.
- The lot size is around 2.471 acres.
- The population of the surrounding area is merely 493.
- Crete reportedly has a rather low crime rate.
- The minimum hourly wage is about $4.73.
First, we assumed that each property must be located in an area with a population of less than 7,000 for the surrounding area to be considered isolated. Also, we classified any area that had either a low crime rate as a safe area. We calculated the minimum wage and stable governments of the various properties using such websites as Global Economy and Euro Fund. We ensured to only include properties that were based in Europe. Additionally, we interpreted oceanic view to include coastal view, bay view, and the ocean view of properties situated on islands.