Market Size - Low Pressure Breather Valves
While there is no publicly available information to fully answer your question, we have used the available data to pull together key findings. The US market size for low pressure breather valves could not be triangulated due to the limited information available on the subject provided by online sources that are not behind a paywall. Below you will find an outline of our research methodology to better understand why the information you have requested is publicly unavailable, as well as a deep dive into our findings.
RESEARCH STRATEGY 1
- An examination of free previews of research agencies’ reports on low pressure relief valves/breather valves did not provide the exact US market size for low pressure breather valves.
- The paid reports published by 1 Market Research, Market Study Report, HTF Market Report, and others provide a meta-analysis of the industry, including regional analysis and outlook.
- The free previews have provided only a general overview of what the paid reports contain and listed the market sizes as “$XX million/billion.”
RESEARCH STRATEGY 2
- A triangulation of the US market size for low pressure based on free previews of research agencies’ reports on the global breather valves market could not be conducted due to limited publicly available information (not behind a paywall).
- Technavio, QY Research, Persistence Market Research, and other research companies have published reports on the global market.
- Their paid versions contain information regarding the market size by regional segment (including North America and the US) and category (including low pressure relief valves).
- As the free previews provide only a general overview of the industry and masked the actual market size ($XX format), triangulation could not be conducted based on these information.
RESEARCH STRATEGY 3
- A triangulation of the US market size for low pressure based on information obtained from annual reports, white papers, investor presentations, and press releases of major companies in the industry such as Stratotech, AGM Container Controls, Halkey Roberts, Brownell, Pentair, Weir Group, GE, Curtiss Wright, LESER, and others could not be conducted due to limited publicly available information.
- The publicly available financial information for the companies mentioned above are not explicitly linked to low pressure relief valves as these companies have not released sales figures by segments.
- Therefore, a triangulation of the US market size for low pressure based sales figures of major players in the industry could not be conducted as the figures are not segmented by product types.
RESEARCH STRATEGY 4
- A triangulation of the US market size for low pressure based on free previews of research agencies’ reports on US valve manufacturing industry could not be conducted due to limited publicly available information (not behind a paywall).
- The paid report by Ibis World contains meta-analysis of the US valve manufacturing industry including products and services, industry key indicators, and key statistics such as industry revenue, gross products, gross production index, and others.
- As the free preview provides only the US valve manufacturing industry in general and not on the niche product category, triangulation could not be conducted based on these information.
GLOBAL PRESSURE RELIEF VALVES MARKET
- According to a report from Persistent Market Research, the global market size of pressure relief valves in 2017 was $4.2 billion and with an estimated growth of 3.5% CAGR in the next ten years.
- CPV Manufacturing's collated 2016 data noted that the largest sectors/end-user of pressure relief valves come from the nuclear power industry, petrochemical and chemical sectors, and the oil and gas industries.
- The global pressure relief valves market in the nuclear power industry was estimated at $978 million with a 1.6% CAGR.
- The petrochemical and chemical sector's global market for pressure relief valves was valued at over $1 billion with a 2% CAGR.
- The global market size of pressure relief valves for the oil and gas industries is expected to reach $1.6 billion by 2020 with a 1.5% CAGR in the next four years.
- 35% to 40% of the revenue in the global market for pressure relief valves comes from repair and replacement costs.
- According to reports from HTF Research and 1 Market Research, the major players of the global low pressure relief valves include Pentair, Weir Group, GE, Curtiss Wright, LESER, IMI, Alfa Laval, Flow Safe, Conbarco Industries, Velan, Watts Water Technologies, and Goetze KG Armaturen.
US VALVE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
- The total revenues of the US valve manufacturing industry in 2018 are $35 billion.
- The US valve manufacturing industry has experienced a negative CAGR of 0.7% from 2013 to 2018.
- Over 1,282 businesses in the US valve manufacturing industry employ 88,844 employees.
- Valve shipments for the US valve industry in 2018 was valued at $4.615 billion with a CAGR of 1.45%.
- Overall industry growth from 2017 to 2018 was valued at $66 million for valve shipments.