Low Pressure Breather Valves, US Market Size
While there is no publicly available information to fully answer your question, we have used the available data to pull together key findings. The global market size of pressure relief valves was US$3.922 billion in 2017, and North America accounts for the majority of the market. Below you will find an outline of our research methodology to better understand why the information you have requested is publicly unavailable, as well as a deep dive into our findings.
RESEARCH STRATEGY 1
- An examination of market reports published by IBIS World, Research And Markets, Market Research Reports, Market Study Reports, QY Research, and others did not provide the US market size for low pressure breather valves.
- Based on the free versions/summary of Research And Markets’ report, only the global market size could be identified.
- An examination of the content page of Market Research Reports has revealed that the paid version will provide the global market size for the low pressure segment.
- The paid version the reports published by QY Research and Market Study Reports are expected to provide country/regional level such as the US and North America respectively.
RESEARCH STRATEGY 2
- An examination of articles published by associations such as the Valve Manufacturers Association of America and publications such as Forbes and PR Newswire also did not provide any information related to the US market size for low pressure breather valves.
- A triangulation of the market size for low pressure breather valves based on market share by type was not possible as the market size for low and high pressure products could not be identified.
- It is only known that medium pressure segment accounts for 50% of the global pressure relief valves market.
RESEARCH STRATEGY 3
- A triangulation of the market size for low pressure breather valves based on information for the major players was also not possible due to publicly available information.
- An examination of their websites and annual reports did not reveal sales figures related to low pressure relief valves in the US/North America only.
- This strategy only yielded information such as the types of valves manufactured by major companies in this space.
- The global market size of pressure relief valves was US$3.922 billion in 2017.
- The estimated global market size is expected to reach US$4.584 billion by 2023.
- North America dominates the global pressure relief valves market.
- The growing production of pharmaceuticals, chemicals, fertilizers, pesticides, textiles, and oil and gas will drive the drastic growth in pressure relief valves.
- Medium pressure relief valves segment is estimated to account for 50% of the global pressure relief valves market.
- The major players in the global low pressure relief valves market include Pentair, Weir Group, GE, Curtiss Wright, LESER, IMI, Alfa Laval, Flow Safe, Conbarco Industries, Velan, Watts Water Technologies, and Goetze KG Armaturen.