Top Live Event Tracking Tools
Research indicates that B2B companies spend almost one-quarter of their marketing budget on conferences and events, however, tracking and evaluating the effectiveness of these events requires specific technology and systems, such as RFID. Many companies in the US are providing solutions to brands and agencies to enable them to better understand the impact of live events and experiential marketing.
- The estimated Annual Revenue of Splash is $14.2M, with $70M event tickets sold through the company.
- Splash has worked with global companies including Sharp, Uber and Expedia Group.
- Splash offers brands the ability to measure event success through insights, customer engagement and ROI measurement software. Brands are able to track, filter and sort consumer engagement using filters such as social influence, level of engagement, and location.
- Customers are able to integrate Splash with sales CRMs, marketing automation platforms, and applicant tracking systems.
- Certain have an estimated Annual Revenue of $10.8M and work with global companies including Bose, Boeing, and IBM.
- The Certain Touchpoint mobile app allows brands to generate live data on consumer feedback and interaction at events. This is then translated into useful insights and statistics.
- As well as providing tracking and engagement measurement tools, the app also functions as an event management tool with customization, content creation, live updates for attendees, including information about exhibits and seminars, and the ability to capture leads by scanning attendees' QR codes.
- Data is then collected and presented using helpful info-graphics and visualizations enabling the brand to clearly and easily assess the success of the event.
- The company has worked with over 500 brands on five different continents, brands include Harley Davidson, Lexus, and Samsung.
- MoZeus provides engagement solutions and data-driven analysis and insights to brands running live events and retail activation.
- Services include registration and tracking, analytic and insights, and digital data collection.
- The company uses advanced technology in order to capture data and measure attendee engagement including the use of RFID/NFC, QR code and Apple wallet tracking and magnetic stripe readers.
- Network Ninja has been running for 22 years and works with leading global brands and agencies including Next and Bacardi.
- Network Ninja has three apps providing cloud-based software to agencies and brands, non-profit and social services, and the legal sector.
- The company's MainEvent app manages a brand's experiential and field marketing campaigns with customized dashboards providing insights and reports, including data on attendees', engagement, prospects, and event recaps.
- In 2018 LiveGuage was reported as being the market leader in automated ROI measurement for live events and works in over 7 countries.
- LiveGauge provides brands and agencies with real-time, quantifiable data on ROI to their marketing spend, with the use of sensors that record mobile pings. This software enables brands to measure the number of people engaging with the brand's sponsorship, the length of time spent, and where they moved in the event.
- It also provides post-event consumer insights including attendees' demographic and geographic data.
- Glisser has a global focus with offices in New York and London, and they partner with businesses worldwide.
- Glisser helps brands to measure their ROI from live events and marketing campaigns by combining data from multiple audience touch-points throughout the event. These include polls and surveys, downloads and real-time attendee questionnaires.
- The platform provides brands with the option to integrate it within their own CRMs to seamlessly understand and visualize their ROI data.
- Cvent is a leading meeting, events, and hospitality management technology provider with over 300,000 users worldwide.
- Crowd Compass is a mobile app developed by Cvent that enables brands to analyze attendee engagement in real-time.
- They offer event management, tracking, attendee engagement tools, lead capture, and other event reporting statistics in order to evaluate ROI.
- The platform allows brands to integrate with CRM systems they already use.
Global Registration Solutions
- Global Registration Solutions (GRS) uses RFID and lead retrieval technology to capture real-time insights of attendees of live events.
- These insights include exhibitor popularity, demographic trends, geographic data, engagement, registration, and lead retrieval.
- The GRS' reporting tool enables exhibitors to perform cohort analysis and analyze how specific groups of attendees engaged with the event.
- The company's previous clients include 3M and BellSouth.
- GAO is a top 10 world leader in RFID solutions.
- GAO is a company that specializes in RFID technology and offers an event tracking option for organizers of live events to track attendees and collect data on the popularity of certain exhibitions, seminars or stands, as well as user engagement and time spent in specific areas.
- While the company does not offer complete software packages and solutions specifically to the live event industry, they do offer hardware that can be used in a wide variety of situations and by many brands and agencies.
While some data regarding the popularity and reach of live event tracking companies was available online, it was not possible to gather specific revenue data for every company despite several hours searching on company websites, annual reports, industry articles and sites such as Statistica and Forbes. Therefore, we determined the top nine companies based on expert recommendations and annual revenue where possible, but also on the company's partnerships with global brands and their past clients.