Nonviolent Communication Influencers
Alan Seid, Gregg Kendrick, Yoram Mosenzon, Joe Brummer, and Leslie Williamson are key influencers of nonviolent communication (NVC).
- Alan Seid is a certified nonviolent communication (CNVC) trainer and the founder of Cascadia Workshops, a company that provides practical tools and resources for people who want to make a positive difference.
- Seid published "A Path with Heart: 25 Interviews on Nonviolent Communication and Social Change," which features thought leaders on nonviolent communication. His most recent major engagement was being one of the speakers of the United Nations Academic Impact last May. His lecture was titled "Unlocking your Emotions to Achieve the SDGs: Nonviolent Communication."
- He is active on LinkedIn, where he has 1,186 followers, 500+ connections, and 10 recommendations. He also has an active Twitter and Facebook account where he has 220 and 721 followers, respectively. His YouTube account has 61 videos, with the last video posted two months ago, 1,400 subscribers, and a total of 155,456 views. Although he has an Instagram account, his last post was 14 weeks ago.
- He can be contacted at phone number 360-599-2134 or by filling out the Contact Us form on his company's website. His mailing address is Bodhi Creek Farm Maple Falls, Washington, 98266, United States.
- Gregg Kendrick is a certified nonviolent communication (CNVC) trainer who has given extensive training in the US, Canada, Sweden, Germany, Australia, South Africa, South Korea, and India. For 19 years, he was the CEO and co-owner of a software technology training agency where his clients were primarily federal agencies and Fortune 500 companies. With this business, he emphasized the importance of needs-based communication among employees in transforming the operations and structure of a business. In 2004, he founded Basileia LLC. Since then, he has been a full-time trainer and consultant, using needs-based frameworks such as nonviolent communication.
- Gregg Kendrick was among the 25 people who were interviewed for the telesummit "25 Interviews on Nonviolent Communication and Social Change" by Alan Seid of Cascadia Workshops. More than 1,600 people from over 40 countries registered for this telesummit. Kendrick's two-hour episode is titled "Creating Workplaces Where People Thrive."
- Kendrick is active on his website where he regularly posts blogs. He also has over 500 connections on LinkedIn and 14 endorsements on nonviolent communication. Although he has 194 followers on Twitter and 112 on Facebook, both accounts appear dormant as the last posts were on September 5, 2018, and December 18, 2018, respectively. However, his Facebook page says the page "typically replies within a few hours," so it appears to be still in use. He uploaded the only video on his YouTube account two months ago, which was an hour-long interview titled "Conscious Leaders Create Conscious Organizations."
- He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number +1 434 260 0437. His mailing address is Basileia LLC, P.O. Box 224, Charlottesville, VA, 22902 USA.
- Yoram Mosenzon is a certified nonviolent communication (CNVC) trainer born in Israel, moved to Europe, and now based in Amsterdam. He is also the founder of Connecting2Life, an organization focused on empowering individuals by applying nonviolent communication principles. He leads workshops on nonviolent communications in France, the Netherlands, Poland, Israel, Belgium, and Italy, among other countries.
- He has delivered a speech titled "Vulnerable Honesty" on TEDx Talks Amsterdam, where he shared his personal and honest look at the way people approach communication by sharing the differences between true honesty and what people think is honesty. The video has been viewed 76,995 times on YouTube.
- Mosenzon is active on Facebook, but his number of followers is not publicly visible. He also has a YouTube account with 15 videos, 495 subscribers, and a total of 24,627 views. However, he posted the most recent video on his account eight months ago. On his LinkedIn account, he has over 500 connections.
- He can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Joe Brummer works with educators, schools, and youth on nonviolent communication, restorative practices, and peer mediation. He also provides training in the mentioned disciplines in communities and workplaces. Currently, he is working with 21 schools in three districts to implement trauma-informed restorative justice in which nonviolent communication is one of the core ideas.
- He has been a guest on Nonviolence Radio on the episode "Accountability without Punishment" where he shares his personal experience on being a victim of several hate crimes. His teachings help people transform violence and conflict into healing opportunities through restorative practices. He was also the speaker on restorative practices during the Nonviolent Communication for the Next Generation Conference on July 24, 2018, in Wailuku, Hawaii.
- Joe Brummer is active on LinkedIn, where he has over 500 connections and 15 recommendations. Additionally, he has 2,173 followers on Twitter. Although he has a Facebook account with 151 likes and 161 followers, his last post on the platform was on April 23, 2019. He also writes blogs from time to time on his website. However, he has not written anything in 2019.
- He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number (401) 996-5438. His mailing address is PO Box 934, Branford, CT, 06405.
- Leslie Williamson has 23 years of experience in counseling and for the past 10 years has taught Nonviolent Communication Skills in her community of Vancouver, Canada. She also teaches all over the world, serving communities in the US such as Arizona and California. She has also brought her teachings to Mexico, South Africa, Maui, and Italy.
- Williamson is an avid learner and continuously receives "training from both contemporary institutions and Indigenous teachers," as a way to bring knowledge together with the people she works with. She has received training in the addiction field from Round Lake Treatment Centre, as well as training from Justice Institute in Vancouver, the Nonviolent Communication Organization, and Heart Inspired Presentations. Williamson is also certified in the teachings of Louise Hay and the Heal Your Life® program.
- Leslie Williamson actively updates her Facebook page. Additionally, she has a Twitter page with 3,243 tweets and 133 followers. She also writes blog posts for both her personal website and the Nonviolent Communication Training's official website.
- Leslie Williamson does not have a public email address. However, she can be reached through the contact page on Nonviolent Communications Training's official website, the contact page on her personal website, and directly by phone at (250) 549-4707.