Liquid Pet Wash Companies
Twenty-seven additional companies that offer liquid pet wash products and also have between $10 million and $700 million in revenue have been added to rows 6 – 32 on the attached spreadsheet. Additionally, five global companies that meet these requirements have also been added to rows 33 – 37 on the spreadsheet.
- Pet-Ag, Inc. provides effective pet goods, which includes liquid wash products such as shampoo and conditioners for dogs and cats. The company's annual revenue is estimated at $12.5 million.
- Natural Chemistry Pet uses natural ingredients to provide pet products, such as dental cleanse and shampoo. Natural Chemistry Pet's parent company is MiracleCorp, which has an estimated annual revenue of $73.8 million.
- TropiClean creates pet grooming products, including shampoo and conditioners for dogs, that are sold in 65 countries. The company's annual revenue is estimated at $36 million.
- Gold Medal Pets has a line of shampoo that medicates, conditions, whitens, and removes fleas from dogs. The brand's parent company is Cardinal Pet Care, which has an estimated annual revenue of $18 million.
- Skout's Honor offers probiotic shampoo, conditioners, and ear cleaners for dogs and cats. The company's annual revenue is estimated at $11 million.