Liquid Foods Clients, Part 1
Ten companies that make liquid food products (of the identified consistency), have revenue over $10M, and are not owned by multi-national corporations (MNCs) are: Sticky Fingers, Dave’s Gourmet, Rao’s Homemade, Three Bridges, Aristola, King Cliff BBQ & Steak Sauce, George’s BBQ Sauce, Old Mule Sauce, Truly Italian Gourmet Pasta Sauces, and Dexter Queen (Pappy’s Smokehouse).
The details of these companies can be found in rows 3 – 12 on the spreadsheet.
Potential Liquid Food Clients
- Sticky Fingers earns about $36 M a year. They make BBQ sauces.
- Dave’s Gourmet earns about $20 M a year. They make pasta sauces.
- Rao’s Homemade is a subsidiary of Sovos Brands, earning about $28.5 M a year. They make pasta sauces.
- Three Bridges and Aristola are subsidiaries of Valley Fine Foods, with the parent company earning about $50 M a year. Both companies make marinara, pesto, and other sauces.
- King Cliff BBQ & Steak Sauce earns about $27.5 M a year. They make BBQ sauces, steak sauces, and marinades.
- George’s BBQ Sauce earns about $19.1 M a year. They make BBQ sauces.
- Old Mule Sauce earns about $25.2 M a year. They make BBQ sauces.
- Truly Italian Gourmet Pasta Sauces earns about $15.9 M a year. They make pasta sauces.
- Dexter Queen owns Pappy’s Smokehouse and earns about $22.8 M a year. They make BBQ sauces.