Lineup Systems Competitors
BrainWorks, Advendio, Invision Inc., NewzWare, ChikPea, SpotX, Smaato, Ad-juster, Matrix Solutions, and ZINFI Technologies are ten direct competitors of Lineup Systems. These companies offer similar services to those of Lineup Systems and compete for the same market, i.e., media industry. The next sections feature explanations of these companies, including reasons why they are competitors of Lineup Systems.
- BrainWorks builds partner-focused advertising, ad production, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and data circulation solutions for the media industry. The company has an estimated annual revenue of $13.6 million.
- The company competes directly with Lineup Systems by offering similar services and products. Its annual revenue is also relatively closer to that of Lineup Systems. Both companies focus on the media industry too.
- Advendio is a "salesforce powered advertising management software for publishers and media companies." The company claims to help companies increase their direct and programmatic advertising earnings. Its annual revenue is estimated at about $9 million.
- Advendio is a direct competitor of Lineup Systems because both companies offer advertising management services, CRM solutions, and the gap between their annual revenues is small.
- Invision Inc. provides the media industry with software solutions and consulting services. Its solutions aim to help media businesses to optimize revenue, manage inventory and pricing mechanisms, and streamline their ad sales business.
- The company competes directly with Lineup Systems because it provides similar advertisement management services, and its annual revenue of approximately $19 million is slightly higher than that of Lineup Systems.
- Newzware claims to offer an affordable business software platform that helps modern publishers to create, assemble, market, and benefit from their media publishing efforts. The solutions offered include customer management and support services.
- Newzware competes with Lineup Systems by offering similar business and advertising solutions for the media industry. It also has an annual revenue of about $28.3 million, which is relatively higher than that of Lineup Systems.
- ChikPea is a subscriber relationship management software vendor focusing on critical business functions such as quoting, contracting, billing, delivering, custom software and technical consulting, etc.
- ChikPea provides multiple business function management services just like Lineup Systems and focuses on diverse industries, which likely include the media and publishing industry. It has a revenue of $6 million, which is slightly lower than that of Lineup Systems.
- SpotX is a digital video advertising solution specifically build for publishers and advertisers. The platform helps its clients to deliver content among its many services, which include data enablement, ad sharing, and programmatic infrastructure.
- SpotX competes directly with Lineup Systems because both companies offer advertising and customer management solutions to publishers and advertisers. SpotX has an estimated annual revenue of approximately $8.2 million.
- Smaato is a mobile advertising and app monetization platform helping app developers and mobile publishers to attain their full monetization potential by linking them with advertisers. The company has an annual revenue of $28 million
- The company is a direct competitor of Lineup Systems because both companies offer ad inventory management solutions targeting publishers.
- Ad-juster offers an intelligent analytics platform for digital advertising and specifically designed to serve media and technology companies. Its Flow IQ solution claims to simplify campaign management functions to generate more revenue.
- Ad-juster has an estimated annual revenue of $10 million and offers advertisement management services for the media industry like Lineup Systems.
- Matrix Solutions claims to be a "leader in media CRM and sales intelligence, reporting and analytics." It offers media sales teams management solutions designed for TV, radio, and electronic advertising companies.
- The company has an estimated annual revenue of $17.3 million and serves the media industry with advertising and customer management solutions just like Lineup Systems.
- ZINFI Technologies provides leading "partner relationship management solutions, channel marketing, and sales management automation solutions." It also offers CRM solutions and serves many industries, including media, retail, insurance, etc.
- The company has an estimated annual revenue of $12.6 million, which is closer to that of Lineup Systems. ZINFI Technologies also provides CRM and ad management solutions.
To find the five more competitors of Lineup Systems, we continued searching for businesses offering ad management and customer management solutions for the media industry. Our focus was on companies, which have an annual revenue that is close to that of Lineup Systems. To find these examples, we continued searching through business intelligence platforms such as Crunchbase, Owler, Rocketreach, and Zoominfo. We uncovered numerous examples of companies offering similar services to those of Lineup Systems and targeting the same customers; however, they had bigger revenues figures than Lineup Systems by a huge margin. To identify the direct competitors of Lineup Systems, each company had to meet some criteria; for instance, offer ad management services, serve the media or publishing industry, and provide CRM or customer management solutions. In this regard, the companies profiled above, meet all or some of the criteria to qualify as true competitors of Lineup Systems.