The digital transformation activities that Lidia Fonseca accomplished in her career at Quest and previous employers include the development of the company's Quanum™ data analytics and information technology solutions, leading efforts to create the MyQuest portal and app, overseeing the bioinformatics unit, and co-founding Synaptic Health Alliance while at Quest Diagnostics. She was also responsible for delivering the Beacon LBS' Physician Decision Support capability at LabCorp.
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION ACTIVITIES ACCOMPLISHED AT PREVIOUS EMPLOYERS
- Before joining Pfizer, Lidia Fonseca served in various senior positions at Quest Diagnostics, Cellmark Forensics, LabCorp, Philips Healthcare, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Synarc, Inc., and Philips Medical Systems.
- Fonseca contributed to the development of Quest Diagnostics’ Quanum™ data analytics and information technology solutions, which “help providers and health plans connect across the healthcare ecosystem and analyze health data to improve quality, health, and financial outcomes.”
- She also helped create the company’s MyQuest portal and app which allow caregivers and their patients to share information and keep them connected.
- She oversaw the bioinformatics unit, which focuses on the use of data for advanced diagnostic services.
- Lastly, under her leadership, Quest Diagnostics and six other healthcare companies co-founded the Synaptic Health Alliance to focus on using Blockchain technology to improve provider data quality.
- At LabCorp, Fonseca successfully delivered the Physician Decision Support capability.
- It is a platform used by the Beacon LBS' IT team to translate and code policies and algorithms to allow them to be presented to physicians in a useful and consumable format.
PARTNERS, EVENT SPOKEN, AND ORGANIZATION SUPPORTED
- The partners in the Synaptic Health Alliance are Aetna, Ascension, Humana, MultiPlan, Optum, and United Health Care.
- The Physician Decision Support platform was developed through a partnership with Beacon LBS.
- At the 2018 Forbes CIO Next event, Fonseca spoke about the value of blockchain.
- Fonseca serves as an Advisory Board Member at Medivo, Inc.