Lecture Capture Market - Telestream Market Share
Information on Telestream's share of the global Lecture Capture Market is not available. We have, however, provided some helpful insights below.
- The global Lecture Capture Systems market size was $2.24 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 33.19% from 2018 to 2022 to reach to $9.39 billion by 2022.
- Some of the major companies in the Lecture Capture Systems market are Kaltura, Inc., Echo360, Inc., Panopto, McGraw-Hill Education, Inc., Crestron Electronics, Inc., UbiCast, Telestream. LLC, among others.
- The global Lecture Capture Market size is anticipated to grow due to the increasing adoption of e-learning activities, which is driven by the rise in e-learning scenarios and simulations, group collaboration e-learning projects, and large amounts of data available for each stream of education.
- Telestream enables users in a broad range of business environments to leverage the value of their video content as it specializes in products that make it possible to get video content to any audience, regardless of how it is created from desktop components and cross-platform applications to fully-automated, enterprise-class digital media transcoding, and workflow systems.
- Some customers of Telestream include companies like CBS, BBC, CNN, FOX, CBC, Comcast, Direct TV, Time Warner, among others.
- The estimated annual revenue of Telestream is $80 million.
The research team started by looking for industry reports on the global Lecture Capture Market on sites like MarketsandMarkets, GM Insights, IBISWorld, among others. The aim behind this strategy was to use the industry reports that would have reported the market share of companies in the Lecture Capture Market. This strategy was not fruitful as the report provided information on the global market size, growth, among others, and there was no information on the share of Telestream in Lecture Capture Market. Also, the entire report was behind a paywall. We thought that this strategy would work since industry reports often publish information on market size and share of companies in a particular industry segment.
Next, we looked for information on the official website of Telestream. We intended to find information on the market share or use the revenue of the company in “Lecture Capture Market ” to calculate the required data. We looked for information on the company annual reports, press releases, among others. However, this strategy did not work as there was no revenue reported by the company in the Lecture Capture Market, nor was there any information reported on the market share. We thought that this strategy would work since companies often publish information about the revenues of their business segment in their annual reports or press releases. However, Telestream is a private-based company and it's not obligated to report such information.
The research team also searched for media articles and news publications for Telestream related to their Lecture Capture products. The idea here was to check if any of the company executives gave any statements on the revenue information on their Lecture Capture products as companies publish such information to establish dominance in the industry and for PR reasons. We looked for information on sites like IT Technology News24, Bloomberg, CEO Magazine, among others, but there were no such interviews found.
In addition, we also searched through analyst reports since the company is one of the leading players in the Lecture Capture Market and analysts tend to publish analytical reports about such companies in their articles. However, there were no such articles found, and a very limited number of recent media articles and news publications could be found for Telestream’s Lecture Capture solutions.
The reason for the lack of the requested information is that Telestream is a private company and it has not reported revenues from its Lecture Capture segment in its press releases or reports. Also, the industry reports which may have information on the market share or revenues of Telestream are behind a paywall.