Reading A-Z is a comprehensive, leveled reading resource for K-5 students. It has more than 2,000 books at 29 levels of reading difficulties for K-5 teachers. We have completed the attached slide as requested.
- Reading A-Z is a comprehensive resource of more than 2,000 reading materials, assessments, lesson plans, worksheets, and other learning materials for K-5 students and teachers.
- The program has 29 levels of reading difficulties, enabling teachers to tailor the reading resources to the individual needs of the student.
- Reading A-Z has over 170,000 users.
- Am efficacy study showed that Reading A-Z helped improve reading ability in students by 56%.
- Reading A-Z is priced at $115.45 annually.
- Learning A-Z is a privately held company owned and funded by Cambium Learning Group, its parent company. Hence, data on funding, notable investors, and valuation are not available.