LazyDays RV - Marketing Analysis
The marketing strategies employed by LazyDays RV are event marketing, YouTube marketing, and press release marketing. The details are outlined below.
- One of LazyDays RV's marketing strategies is event marketing wherein the company hosts an event such as the grand opening of their new location. Last October 17-20, 2019, the company hosted a grand opening event for their new location at The Villages, Florida. This is now the second location of LazyDay in Central Florida.
- The event included giveaways, refreshments, and aggressive sale pricing. Since the marketing strategy focuses on sale pricing, this makes the marketing strategy retail oriented.
- The messaging released in this article lacks details about how the event will transpire. Giving more details regarding the event may be one thing that they can improve on for next time. Giving more details may entice more customers to visit the event.
- The channel they used for this marketing strategy is in store as well as digital.
- LazyDays RV has a YouTube channel that has 7,550 subscribers. One of its marketing campaigns is a YouTube video that was released just this March 13, 2020. The video, which has already garnered more than 269,000 views is entitled "Lazydays RV Service Center | We Service All RV Brands."
- The 30-second marketing video presents the services being offered by LazyDays, encouraging the viewers to visit the company website to learn more about what LazyDays offers. This marketing campaign is retail oriented.
- The company did well in the messaging of their ad video in the sense that they were able to present the message in less than a minute. This short duration entices viewers since it will not take up much of the viewers' time.
- The channel they used for this marketing strategy is digital.
Press Release Marketing
- Another marketing strategy employed by LazyDays is the press release of the opening of their new service centers. According to ArtDivision, press releases are considered as a marketing strategy as the press releases are used as promotions. These LazyDays press releases promote the company's newly opened service centers.
- Last February 2020, LazyDays opened its first Texas service center. While last July 2019, it also opened a new service facility in Anoka County, Minneapolis.
- LazyDays is doing well in making sure that there are press releases regarding its new openings. These press releases make the marketing retail oriented as it seeks to draw customers to their service centers.
- The channel used by LazyDays in this marketing strategy is digital.