LaurDIY - Twitter
LaurDIY highlighted 10 brands on Twitter in the past year. They include HBO Max's Craftopia, Panda Express, Vanity Fair, WeRateDogs, Amazon, VidCon, Best Buy, Target, Fanta, and Terry's Chocolate Oranges. Details regarding these tweets have been provided below.
- The tweet highlights the various looks Lauren will have while hosting Craftopia on HBO Max. She reveals to the readers how excited she is about the show.
- Lauren mentions how food by Panda Express is soothing to the soul. She highlights that she needs food from Panda Express.
- Lauren tweets about her ponytail weave and DIY facelift. She mentions that she took the photo at the Vanity Fair Summit and tags Vanity Fair in the post.
- Lauren responds to a tweet where she was tagged on a photo with her dog and a fan. She thanks WeRateDrogs for bringing them together.
- Lauren responds to a fan who asked her where she got her phone's case. Lauren tweets that she got it from Amazon.
- Lauren mention tweets that she is attending VidCon in Melbourne. She greets her fans from the region and asks them for the best places to visit.
- Lauren tweets about a project where she has teamed up with Best Buy. She announces that the project is live.
- Lauren urges her fans to buy her DIY kits, which are available at Target. She provides a direct link to the products.
- Lauren tweets a photo of her holding a bottle of Fanta and notes that she is in a "Fanta Mode" She ends the tweet with the hashtag #FantaAd
- Lauren tweets that Terry's Chocolate Oranges are important and a Canadian thing. She mentions that she will go with 45 packets to Los Angeles.