Laundry Pods Manufacturers
Some of the OEM private label third-party manufacturers of consumer laundry pods or water-soluble portion-controlled laundry packs in North America are Jempak, The Korex Companies, Crown Chemical, Integrated Green Force LLC, and Big 3 Packaging.
Laundry Pod Manufacturers
- JemPak is a chemical firm in North America that offers various premium products and services to the "household, industrial, institutional, health and beauty, and general chemical markets."
- It is now owned by the Henkel AG KGaA company.
- The company is based in Concord, Ontario in Canada. It also has manufacturing facilities in Oakville, Ontario.
- The company's consumer division manufactures "private label single-dose pods." It also produces liquid detergents and cleaners in various packages.
- JemPak's chemical manufacturing facility produces high-quality surfactants for its own detergent brand and for third-party customers.
- It also manufactures customized combinations of materials to produce blended ingredients for its various clients in North America.
- These formulations are applied in various cleaning or detergent products such as "laundry, hand wash, dishwashing, shampoo, car wash, and industrial cleaning blends."
- The company mentioned that it undertakes various sustainability initiatives that involve environmental, economic, and social causes.
- As an example, the company promotes the reuse of its raw materials and packaging if feasible. It also uses sustainable materials that can easily be replenished.
The Korex Companies
- Korex manufactures various products for consumer, industrial, and institutional use.
- It manufactures pods (as shown in the picture) that it describes as a single-dose laundry detergent product that is water-soluble.
- The company also manufactures all forms of laundry and bleach products.
- It also produces dishwashing products in various forms such as water-soluble single dose, gel, powder, dish, and rinse aid.
- The company also manufactures glass and surface cleaners, drain chemicals, rug and room air fresheners, and bath beads.
- Korex's private label partners include several major retailers and brands in North America.
- The company is proud of its capability to manufacture products using cost-effective processes while following the high-quality standards that are required by its clients. It has three upgraded manufacturing plants that use state-of-the-art manufacturing technology and automation.
- The Korex Companies are independent operating firms with distinct legal and operating organizations. The Pensler Capital firm owns these companies.
- The company also boasted that it has gained high-profile and trusted clients due to its consistency in manufacturing quality products and in providing good customer service. It also aims to be a steward of its external environment.
- The company also mentioned that its manufacturing practices are environment-friendly.
- The company's facilities are located in Wixom, Michigan, Chicago, Illinois, and Toronto, Ontario.
- Crown Chemical aims to manufacture premium quality cleaning products for various uses.
- The company manufactures detergent in various forms such as liquids, powders, and solid types for various sectors such as food, laundry, janitorial, industrial, metal processing, automotive, and other areas.
- It also produces its version of detergent pods through its "ControlPaks Oxy Laundry" under its detergent with bleach product line. The product comes in water-soluble packets.
- The "ControlPaks portion-controlled powder detergents" combine "builders, alkalies, anti-redeposition agents, and optical brighteners" to ensure optimal efficacy in all laundry conditions.
- It also offers its manufacturing expertise to provide its clients with private branding options for its products.
- The company has been operating for fifty years. It is based in Illinois.
- The company provides private branding services for its clients. Crown aims to offer unique products and private branding services that are distinct from other brands.
- It can provide in-house label design and a package of tailored marketing campaign materials.
- The company also indicated that its private-label brands are registered with the EPA. The brands also have Kosher certification.
- The company also offers "safer choice certified-products."
- These products are made with sustainable components are considered safe for the environment as they met or surpassed green certification levels.
Integrated Green Force, LLC
- Integrated Green Force, LLC is engaged in the private label manufacturing of liquid and powder detergent pods.
- It also manufactures other types of products such as spa and pool care items, wet wipes, laundry detergents, personal care, automotive care, garden cleaners, and concentrated cleaners.
- As a private label manufacturer, the company can help its clients to develop customized and market-specific product specifications.
- The company also provides environment-friendly options.
- Integrated Green Force, LLC is also dedicated to collaborating with its clients to develop products that surpass their expectations.
- The company ensures that testing is being done to ensure product quality.
- The company is based in Kenosha, Wisconsin. It has been operating for around 30 years.
Big 3 Packaging
- Big 3 Packaging manufactures its various products that utilize its proprietary "unit-dose and water-soluble packaging solutions" for industrial and consumer use. The company's products are all manufactured in the
- The company is operating for more than 40 years and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Big 3 Packaging's proprietary product is the PAK-IT® pouch. The pouch has a distinctive formulation that puts together concentrated cleaning ingredients into a portioned water-soluble film.
- Using its PAK-IT® exclusive packaging, Big 3 Packaging provides private-label offerings for its various product lines such as vehicle cleaners, boat cleaners, laundry detergent, window cleaners, household cleaners, dishwashing products, air fresheners, bathroom cleaners, stain removers, and other similar products.
- It currently provides private-label services to medium and enterprise-size consumer products companies and distributors.
- The company also made its own version of the dissolving pod that it applied to all of its product lines.
- Its water-soluble portioned packaging products can be dropped into washing machines, sinks, and other containers filled with water. There is no need to open the portioned package as the outer film will dissolve in water, providing the right amount of cleaning components.
- PAK-IT®'s own version of pods includes premium quality components such as liquid hyper concentrates and a single-layered PVA film. Its pods have low moisture content to preserve the quality of the product inside the film.
- The company's all clear detergent PAK-IT® pod version has a "Green Seal" certification. It has met the high environmental and performance standards "Green Seal Standard for laundry care products for industrial and institutional use (GS-51)."
- This detergent is low-foaming, phosphate-free, and fragrance-free.
- It is also non-toxic, biodegradable, has low levels of VOCs, and is not carcinogenic.
- The detergent is suitable to use in all types of water and laundry conditions.