Large Home Builders in the Southeast US
The attached spreadsheet features the largest homebuilders in the Southeast US region and their key contacts responsible for site development. They include; D.R. Horton, Lennar Corp., PulteGroup, NVR, Inc., KB Home, Taylor Morrison, Meritage Homes, Toll Brothers, LGI Homes, M/I Homes, Hovnanian Enterprises, Beazer Homes, TRI Pointe Group, and David Weekley Homes. Below is a summary of the findings.
- D.R. Horton is the leading homebuilder in the Southeast US region based on housing starts, closing at 58,434 starts in 2019.
- Lennar Corp. is the second leading homebuilder in the Southeast US region, closing at 51,491 starts in 2019.
- PulteGroup comes third with 23,232 starts in the same period.
- Matthew Holder (Land Development Project Manager) and Chris Masaschi (Land Development Project Manager) are the key contacts responsible for site development at the D.R. Horton Southeast area.
- Clare Yang (Project Manager) and Thomas Griffin (Construction Manager) are the key contacts responsible for site development at the Lennar Corp. Southeast area.
- Weeks Alex (Land Development Manager) and Scott Cobb (Land Development Manager) are the key contacts responsible for site development at the PulteGroup Southeast area.
The research team searched for pre-compiled lists of the largest home builders in the Southeast US in market research databases, industry-related sources, and reliable news sites. BUILDER Online annually ranks the top 100 homebuilders across the United States by closing starts and allows users to filter the list by region and year. We used the 2020 list to rank the leading homebuilders in the Southeast US. Next, we used LinkedIn to identify the key contacts responsible for site development in these companies specific to the Southeast US region. The team compiled this information in the attached spreadsheet.