Large Home Builders in the Southeast US
The attached spreadsheet features a list of the additional 15 largest home builders in the Southeast US region and their key contacts responsible for site development. We have primarily used the 2020 home builders list from Builder Online to identify the largest home builders with a presence in the Southeast US region and have leveraged the LinkedIn platform to find the relevant site development contacts at these companies. Below is a summary of our key findings.
- Jeremy Kring is a Project Manager at Epcon Communities based in Apex, North Carolina. He has experience of over 1 year at the firm.
- Buddy Smith is a Project Manager at Great Southern Homes based in Columbia, South Carolina. He has experience of around 3 years working at the company.
- Stanley Martin Homes became one of the 100 largest builders in the US in the early 2000s and one of the 50 largest builders in the US by 2010. In February 2020, the company had expanded its operations into additional metro areas in North Carolina and South Carolina, including Columbia, SC, and Charlotte, NC. Jim Bell is a Construction Manager with around 3 years of experience at the company.
- Drees Home has been in the business of house building since 1928 and has crafted over 65,000 new homes in 10 metropolitan areas since its inception. David White is a Construction Manager at Drees Homes with over 16.5 years of experience.
- Ashton Woods has been in the home building business since 1989 and sells new homes in Atlanta, Austin, Charleston, Dallas, Houston, Naples, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, and San Antonio. The company was recognized as the Builder of the Year by Builder & Developer Magazine in 2017. Trey Stockberger is a Project Manager at the company with around 6 years of experience.