San Francisco Bay Lab Spaces for Startups
A list of lab spaces, and services in the San Francisco Bay area have been identified. Two incubator labs were found, StartX-QB3 Labs, and Menlo Labs I & II. Weststone Partners, and Silicon Valley Office Space both offer free services to tenants looking for lab spaces.
- StartX-QB3 Labs is located at 2627 Hanover Street, Palo Alto, California.
- The lab offers a shared 2,000 sf of lab space near Stanford. The incubator is specifically designed for startups.
- StartX-QB3 Labs does not provide pricing on its website but offers an online inquiry form.
970 Terra Bella Ave
- 970 Terra Bella Ave is located in Mountain View and is a flex space with lab space options.
- The space is 1,960sf and priced at $4.50 sf/y.
319 N Bernardo Ave
- 319 N Bernardo Ave is a sublease available in Mountain View.
- The co-working lab space can be rented out by 1,500sf.
- The management company can be contacted at email@example.com for pricing information.
- Weststone Partners provides services for tenants looking to rent lab spaces between Mountain View and Redwood City.
- There is no cost to the tenant when using Weststone Partners services.
Silicon Valley Office Space
- Silicon Valley Office Space is a commercial real estate firm that specializes in finding rental space, including lab space in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- The company offers services free of charge to tenants.
Menlo Labs I & II, Science Incubator Spaces
- Menlo Labs I & II, Science Incubator Spaces are located at 1530 O’Brien Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025.
- The spaces can be rented on a month to month basis for $7.25rsf. The spaces range from 150 to 3,000 square feet.
3501-3513 Edison Way
- 3501-3513 Edison Way is located in Menlo Park, California.
- There are currently two areas to lease in the building. One is 1,650sf for $48.00/sf/yr, the other is 2,225sf for $42.00/sf/yr.