KPA LLC - Reputation
Five articles that discuss KPA LLC have been provided below. The articles focus on the services KPA provides, company acquisitions, and awards and recognition.
- The article highlights KPA's anti-harassment training program, which helps employers in New York to comply with the local and state requirements. A new law was passed in 2018 requiring all employers in New York to offer their staff interactive sexual harassment prevention training regardless of company size.
- The article provides a favorable view of KPA as it highlights the benefits of the services they offer.
- The article announces the acquisition of Compli, a HR business process automation solutions provider, by KPA. Through the acquisition, KPA will be in a position to effectively streamline workforce management in organizations and minimize their HR compliance risk.
- The feature is favorable to KPA as it highlights the efforts it is making towards improving its services.
- The article highlights another KPA acquisition that will enable the company to strengthen its position as an EHS provider in the automotive market. The acquisition took place on 29 March 2018.
- The article sheds positive light on KPA's attempt to penetrate in various market segments, which will improve the company's profitability.
- KPA was named among the top 20 companies in health and safety training in 2019 by Training Industry Inc. The company was recognized as one that provides updated and relevant content.
- The article was favorable to KPA since it showed that the company has a strong position in the EHS sector.
- KPA won the Online Training Library Award in 2019 for the second year in a row. The company was recognized by Training Industry Inc.
- The feature portrayed KPA as a company that provides high-quality training content.
While we found most of the information, we did not find any negative articles about KPA. We attempted to look at media publications and industry sites, such as PR Newswire and F&I Magazine, for any negative press about the company but to no avail. Instead, the sites portrayed the company positively. We then attempted to look at social media sites but to no avail. We hoped that we could find links to articles that highlighted the company negatively using these sources but our search did not yield any relevant results. As a last resort, we attempted to look at articles on review sites such as G2 but to no avail. Instead, these sites provided information on the main competitors of the company. For these reasons, we concluded that negative press about KPA is not available online.
We were unable to determine if customers have a positive or negative perception of KPA primarily because the company is not active on social media. The company has a Twitter handle but the tweets it posts do not have any comments from customers. In addition, we could not find negative reviews on the company from sites such as Software Advice, G2 Crowd, and GetApp.