Kitchen/Bathroom Remodeling Quotes
Positive quotes regarding kitchen and bathroom remodeling jobs primarily mention good feelings regarding the professional in charge of the remodel and the crew. On the contrary, negative quotes regarding these undertakings also deal with feelings regarding the staff and crew and the lack of professionalism of the job. Positive and negative quotes are provided below.
- On Angie's List for Delaney Kitchen and Design, Sarah H. stated. "We were extremely happy with our end result as well as with the entire process. Dennis was very professional and personable. We went into our kitchen redesign pretty confident we knew what we wanted. But Dennis opened our eyes to other possibilities to help brighten and open the space. We are so glad he took what we wanted but added his professional expertise to ensure we ended up with a kitchen we would be happy with for years to come."
- Stella M. on Yelp praises the company Skylight for creating her and her husband's dream kitchen. "We hired Skylight to remodel the kitchen in our condo. We enjoyed working with our project team to design a great kitchen and pick all the materials. The design team helped us realize our vision of turning our split-level breakfast bar into a single height peninsula countertop. They also recommended a nice design feature - backsplash extending up behind the range hood and open shelving. Our kitchen looks great!"
- Another quote by Nick D. on Yelp regards the company Skylight, this time for a bathroom remodel. "Skylight helped us design and remodel a bathroom that needed a lot of change. We had leaks and structural issues and the design looked like something out of a bad design circa 1985. Skylight came up with a fantastic, modern, clean design and then built out our new bathroom on time and on budget. We're super happy and would absolutely recommend them!"
- Scott Morgan among many others leave extremely positive reviews for Atlanta Area Building & Remodeling. "Thank you for helping us build our dream home! You truly did an amazing job! When we began the project we had no idea how much work it would be, but with your help and patience we were able build a home we never imagined possible. You were extremely attentive to every detail and kept the project running smoothly. Whenever we had questions, you were always there to answer them or find the answers for us. Our project was no small task, and you were able to keep things moving and operating on daily basis with ease. If we ever decided to build again we know exactly who we would go to and that would be you. You will always be part of our family because with your help we have the home our children will grow in and make long-lasting memories!"
- Dee M. on Yelp praises her kitchen remodel by Atlanta Kitchen Design & Remodeling. "This is when I decided to step aside and let Julie do her job. Her design made so much sense. She considered the space, our lifestyle, aesthetics, functionality, comfort, and convenience with every inch in mind. We absolutely love our new kitchen, and we definitely could not have achieved this without her help."
- Terri C. describes how the front-end staff can negatively impact the process of a home remodel. They state, "My husband and I discussed the interaction and we agreed that we didn't want to partner with any organization that made us feel like they were doing us a favor. I cancelled the appointment. This is a great example of how front-end staff can dramatically influence the perception of a business. And how, at least in this case, the deal was blown before we even had a chance to shake someone's hand".
- Donna provides pictures and an emotionally devastated feeling regarding her bathroom remodel. "I stopped the project. Now I'm in need of someone to fix the damage, without losing the tiles. I'm a single professional, who was trying to follow through on my fathers goal of renovating his home. He passed away suddenly in March. So needless to say my dream of a beautiful new master suite has been deflated."
- This quote was found in a very long negative review regarding an unresolved kitchen renovation. "They sent two guys. One of the guys told me, upon arrival, that he had a bad back and would not be able to lift anything heavy. I was asked to participate and did ... I request that this amount be refunded. Summary I think Frugal likely was a reputable customer service-oriented company in years past. That appears to no longer be true. My hope in filling this complaint with BBB is that my issues are resolved and that other homeowners in the market for a new kitchen be warned that Frugal is not a reputable company that services their clients."
- In a review shared in April 2019, Cynthia K left a disappointed and negative review of Lowe's for a kitchen remodel that started early December 2018. "I am very disappointed in Lowe's. We went there to see about getting our kitchen remodeled. What started as a small thing ended up being $30,000 plus. It was supposed to be done in two weeks. Our project was started December 3, 2018, and is yet to be completed."
- Cynthia K finished her review by stating, " If we ever get our kitchen finished, I will not go back to Lowe's for anything."
- One complaint regarding a kitchen remodel states, "Our Attorney stated they were well coached to be able to pull off that con job. They went into our home destroyed our beautiful kitchen without needing to do so, just so they could squeeze us for some money".