Kindergartens in NYC
- Private kindergartens in New York City that are located in the requested part of the city include Montessori Family School, Park Avenue Kindercare, Everbrook Academy of Manhattan, The Goddard School of Manhattan (Murray Hill), and Lyceum Kennedy French American School.
- Park Avenue Kindercare, Everbrook Academy of Manhattan, and The Goddard School of Manhattan (Murray Hill) are near Murray Hill.
- Lyceum Kennedy French American School, located at 225 East 43rd Street, New York, NY 10017, costs $33,800 annually.
This report presents 8 private kindergartens in New York City that are located in the requested part of the city (30th Street from the South, 70th Street from the North, 5th Avenue from the West, and York Avenue from the East), and have annual tuition costs under $35,000. The report includes the name of the school, its address, The annual tuition cost of the most expensive program and schedule, and ratings from 2-3 sites/platforms. In most cases, we did not find information on the tuition on the schools' websites. We have provided the information and source of information in rows 2-9 and columns A-D of Sheet 1 tab of the attached spreadsheet. Selected findings from the research are below, and the research strategy is at the end of this report.
A link to the project spreadsheet is available here.
- Montessori Family School is located at 323 E 47th St New York, NY 10017, and has a rating of 4 stars to 5 stars.
- Park Avenue Kindercare is located at 90 Park Ave New York, NY 10016, and has a rating of 4 stars to 4.7 stars.
- Everbrook Academy of Manhattan is located at 225 East 38th Street New York, NY 10016, and has a rating of 3.5 stars.
- The Goddard School of Manhattan (Murray Hill) is located at 751 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10017, and has a rating of 4.5 stars to 5 stars. It charges $1,500 monthly ($1,500*10 school months = $15,000).
- Lyceum Kennedy French American School is located at 225 East 43rd Street, New York, NY 10017, and has a rating of 1 star to 4 stars. The tuition fee is $33,800 annually.
For this research on private kindergartens in New York City, we leveraged the most reputable sources of information that were available in the public domain including Yelp, the National Center for Education Statistics, Yellow Pages, and the schools' websites. We first searched for kindergartens in neighborhoods overlapping with the requested area such as Midtown East, Murray Hill, and Lenox Hill then verified that the tuition fees are below $35,000 annually. The schools' websites provided the names, and addresses but the information on tuition fees was unavailable for multiple institutions. We sourced tuition fees from third-party websites such as review sites. Also, if the sources only provided monthly or weekly costs, we multiplied them by 10 months or 40 weeks in a school year. The findings are presented in the attached spreadsheet.