Kimberly-Clark BCC Global Campaigns, Part 2
Some campaigns that Kimberly-Clark brands have run over the past 12 months to promote their baby and child care products are "Huggies Made By You" launch and Huggies digital campaign partnership with Yieldbot.
HUGGIES (USA) — JUNE 2018
- Kimberly-Clark brands partnered with Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent of TLC’s “Nate & Jeremiah by Design” to launch their new customizable diapers, Huggies Made By You.
- Aside from their new product, they also showcase same-sex marriage and surrogacy in building a family through their partner spokespersons.
- Campaign: Huggies Made By You.
- Press release: Huggies showcases same-sex marriage, surrogacy AND diapers in new spokesperson campaign.
HUGGIES (USA) — MAY 2018
- Kimberly-Clark brands with Yieldbot to make a personalized digital campaign across Kimberly-Clark's shopper agency KC Shopper Connect and several digital media vendors.
- The campaign targeted mothers who are keeping to stay active with growing babies.
- The campaign increased sales and won an Effie Award.
- Campaign: Get Active With Your Active Baby – Huggies Little Movers Diapers at Target.
- Press release: Yieldbot Partners with Kimberly-Clark on Effie Award Winning Campaign.
To provide additional examples of campaigns run by Kimberly-Clark brands to promote their baby and child care products, we looked through the first request to avoid repeating the previously mentioned campaigns. First, we looked through Kimberly Clark's official site and related brand sites in the search for some mentions of any recent global campaigns regarding the promotion of their baby & child care brands. However, we found no related information regarding any global promotional campaign, either for these brands or for Kimberly Clark as a parent company.
Next, we looked through the international press for mentions of any global promotional campaign in the last 12 months either for their baby & child care brands or for Kimberly Clark as a parent company. However, we only found press news/articles for Kimberly Clark's BCC brands in specific countries such as India, Vietnam (mentioned in the previous request), and the USA.
Lastly, we tried looking for marketing case studies by consulting sources like Facebook Business, WARC, Consumer Goods, among others. However, we only found case studies for the previously included campaign and Huggies digital campaign partnership with Yieldbot.
Since we were unable to find any recent global campaign, we included in our findings two campaigns from the US that are the most recent. We searched for press releases/articles about these campaigns and included them in our findings.