US/Global Podcasts: Rows 2 to 6
IHeartRadio was founded in 2008, NPR in 1970, PRX in 2003, The New York Times in 1851, and Wondery in 2016. The requested details for each company can be found in rows 2-6 of the attached spreadsheet.
- NPR was founded on February 6, 1970.
- They offer many shows and podcasts featuring news, music, arts, finance, and more.
- The company's 2018 revenue was just over $252 million.
- NPR was founded with the mission to "create a more informed public".
- IHeartRadio was founded on October 1, 2008.
- IHeartRadio's 2018 revenue was $6.33 billion.
- Bob Pittman is the CEO of IHeartMedia, which runs IHeartRadio.
- The company's mission is to "offer unique digital assets with massive reach to create innovative campaigns and programs for key advertising and marketing partners, while providing world-class programming and events for its listeners".
- PRX was founded in 2003.
- The company's mission is to "lead changes that expand public media as a trusted source of knowledge, information, and inspiration for all".
- PRX offers many podcasts that cover subjects such as life advice, story telling, and news.
- The company's 2018 revenue was $7.2 million.
- Wondery was founded on January 1, 2016.
- Wonder offers podcasts on all kinds of subjects like crime, politics, news, and comedy.
- Their revenue is $25 million.
- The company's mission is to "bring a world of entertainment and knowledge to our audiences, wherever they listen".