Companies that Supply Electric Vehicle Precision Stamping Battery Components
Companies that supply electric vehicle battery components in the United States include Amprius, Sila Nanotechnologies, Prieto Battery, and Elithion. Further details about each company are given below.
- Amprius markets itself as a manufacturer of lithium-ion batteries with the highest energy density that any company has to offer across the globe.
- The company also develops battery components for multiple applications. The types of applications, or customers using those components, were not disclosed by the company. Upon further investigation, the company develops batteries for a number of end-use cases, e.g. advanced wearables, drones, electric vehicles, and robotics.
- The company's customers in the battery component segments include Nokia and original equipment manufacturers in China and the United States.
- Besides the production of Silicon nanowire batteries, the company is also involved in research and development in battery technology and manufacturing processes.
- The company's value proposition is the delivery of batteries that "provide significantly more energy and power with less weight and volume than any other lithium-ion battery technology."
- The company's headquarters are located at 1180 Page Avenue , Fremont, CA 94538 USA.
- Sila Nanotechnologies employs chemistry to create battery materials that enable battery manufacturers to develop batteries that are safer, lighter, and deliver a higher energy density.
- The company provides anode products with silicon as the dominant material as opposed to graphite. These products can be used in applications ranging from electric vehicles to consumer electronics as well as other applications.
- The company's value proposition is the delivery of battery materials that help lower the cost of batteries for each kilowatt-hour (kWh) of energy generated.
- The company is located at 2450 Mariner Square Loop, Alameda, CA 94501 USA.
- Prieto Battery is working to develop "a battery that will deliver transformational performance in power density, improved energy density, last longer and will be made using non-toxic chemistry."
- The company will also be offering its 3D anode as a standalone product that can replace traditional graphite anodes.
- The company provides products for applications including wearables, tablets, power tools, military applications, industrial solutions, and electric vehicles.
- The company's offerings include batteries, 3D full cell, and 3D anode replacement.
- The core value proposition of the company is longer-lasting batteries across a wide variety of applications.
- The company is located at 4227 Lookout Lane Fort Collins, CO 80526 United States.
- Elithion provides electronic solutions, specifically battery management systems, for the lithium-ion battery industry.
- The company offers battery management systems for large lithium-ion batteries. The company offers products for a number of different types of electric vehicles.
- The company's value proposition is the delivery of solutions for a large variety of applications such as "from lawn-mowers to airplanes, from robots to sea-port tugs, from solar systems to cell-phone towers in India."
- The company is located at 16 Mountain View Ave / Ste 101, Longmont CO, 80501 USA.
We have provided four companies that supply electric vehicle battery components in the United States. Although there are other companies that supply products to electric vehicle companies and battery manufacturers, e.g. China-based companies, we have focused specifically on companies that are based in the USA. We have used each company's website and other information portals, e.g. company information databases to provide the requested information.