CX Consulting Companies - 1
Some customer experience consulting companies located within the Midwest are Price WaterHouse Coopers Advisory, McKinsey Consulting, Bain and Company as well as MaritzCx Consulting. The details have been outlined below.
PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS ADVISORY
- PWC has a reported annual revenue of $12.25 billion within the 2019 fiscal year.
- The company has a reported having 60,000 employees within a 2018 research study.
- PWC provides customer centric products and services through analytical data, metrics and surveys in sectors such as healthcare, financial services and household goods. They also offer advisory services, digital risk solutions and strategy consultation for customer enhancement growth.
- Pricing is provided through contacting the company directly regarding each product and service offered on the website. Once contacted, the company will go through a consultation process to determine the best possible pricing available.
- The company has an office based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Mckinsey Consulting has a reported annual revenue of $8.8 billion within the 2019 fiscal year.
- The company’s employee growth has extended to 30,000 persons in 2019.
- The company provides services such as consulting and digital marketing to customers. It seeks to provide “cravable” products that are customer centered.
- The company provides pricing solutions through three channels Price Advisor, Markdown Adviser, Promotion Advisor, Deal Advisor, Promotion Offer, and Advisor and Market Vision.
- The company has offices in Illinois, Ohio, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Missouri.
BAIN AND COMPANY CONSULTING
- Bain Consulting has a reported annual revenue of $3.87 billion within the 2019 fiscal year.
- The company has 9,000 employees based on a 2019 research study.
- Bain Consulting offers advanced analytics, consumer data and marketing tools to provide a customer centric approach for businesses. They offer this through their data marketing techniques and digital tools.
- Pricing is offered through the Bain Pricing Navigator. This is done by providing the company with a “dynamic view of workflow” and allows flexibility in completing pricing for customer engagement.
- The company has an office in Chicago, Illinois.
- This consulting company has an estimated annual revenue of $212.5 million.
- The company has an estimated 1,199 employees in a September 2019 research study.
- Maritzcx provides data collection services, survey tools, mystery shopping services and digital customer experience services all with precise consumer data collection tools.
- The company offers pricing and scheduling after the company has performed a product training analysis through their training dashboard. This provides an output on the specific service requirements and then displays the best price based on this analysis.
- The company has locations within the Midwest regionm, including in states such as Kansas, Missouri, Michigan, Tennessee, Minnesota, Illinois and Ohio.
When conducting this study, the research team looked primarily at the official company websites of PWC, McKinsey Consulting, Bain and Company and Maritzcx. We also looked at market research channels such as Crunchbase and Craft as well as the consultation website, Consulting to obtain the top players within the customer experience consulting sphere.
Regarding the pricing information, though we looked at various sources, we could not obtain the information requested. For all the companies listed, we looked at Analytic data companies such as Capterra, the G2Crowd and Trust Pilot but the information was not listed. The website stated that these companies do not provide their pricing information publicly, and will have to be contacted on their website in order to obtain pricing details.
The research team also looked at Statista, Crunchbase and Entrepreneur, but did not find the pertinent details sought for. The websites provided details on each company and the services they offered as well as employee counts rather than pricing information. This could be because the company provides these details to potential clients only and will not specify their pricing information to the public.
Another avenue we looked at was business news outlets such as Bloomberg, Forbes and Business Insider. There was information on the companies profile and their business efforts, but no specific details on pricing information. The research team provided instead, the methods potential clients need to take in order to receive pricing details on each of the consulting providers’ websites.