Key Players - Finance Market for HVAC: United Kingdom
Based on the first part of the research into the key players in the Finance Market for HVAC in United Kingdom, we looked into which financial companies are considered to be the main players behind financing and underwriting for each of the energy companies. British Gas' main partner is Centrica, while E.On Energy's main partner is Barclays. SSE's main partner is Credit Suisse, EDF Energy's is Creation Consumer Finance Limited, Scottish Power's is UK General Insurance Limited, and NPower's main financial partner is Pacifica Group Ltd. OVO Energy's financing is supported by Corgi HomeHeat Ltd, First Utility's by Shell Energy, Utility Warehouse's by Glow Green, and Utilita's financing is supported by Ricoh.
- British Gas acts as a credit broker and not the lender when it comes to financial services.
- In their terms and conditions, British Gas specifies that they offer products from a panel of lenders.
- The biggest lender is British Gas' owner, Centrica, which provides different services, including financing.
- E.on Energy acts as a credit broker for any and all financing services.
- Barclays Partner Finance, a trading name of Clydesdale Financial Services and part of Barclays, acts as finance lender on the behalf of E.On Energy.
- SSE acts as a credit broker for all financing services it provides for customers.
- Credit Suisse is the main finance player behind SSE.
- EDF Energy acts as a credit broker and not as a lender.
- Creation Consumer Finance Limited is the main financial player behind EDF Energy's financing options.
- ScottishPower is a trading name of ScottishPower Energy Retail Limited, an appointed representative of UK General Insurance Limited.
- UK General Insurance Limited acts as an authorized lender regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- NPower acts as a credit broker and not as a lender.
- Pacifica Group Ltd is the main financial player behind NPower's financing options.
- OVO Energy Ltd is an authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to carry out credit brokerage.
- OVO Energy Ltd introduces clients to CORGI HomeHeat Ltd that acts as an authorized lender regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Shell Energy recently acquired First Utility and has been acting as the parent company and the lender for any financing activities for First Utility.
- Utility Warehouse acts as a credit broker whilst Glow Green is appointed as the main financial player and the lender.
- Ricoh is the main financial player behind Utilita's financing options.