Kenneth Jones Mentions in the Press
Kenneth Jones, Chief Marketing Officer at Carnival Corporation, has only been mentioned in four recent press articles, two of which were published over the past year.
- Kenneth Jones attended Sports and Music Reunion, a party hosted by Andre Farr and his team at the Sports and Music Weekend on August 3, 2018. The Sports and Music Reunion announced a partnership with Carnival Cruises for a bi-annual, multi-year series of special events. The first event was held at The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills.
Millennial Marketing: How Cruise Lines Are Engaging The Next Generation
- Epson's article on marketing travel services to millennials reposted a segment of an interview with Kenneth Jones. "Cruising has grown faster than land-based vacations over the past decade or so, and we think technology can help accelerate that trend as we help people envision themselves in an amazing cruise environment," Jones said. Jones also stated that "as additional types of technology continue to evolve, [Carnival Corporation] will continue to look for ways to incorporate it."
- The interview was originally published in Fortune in 2016.
How Today’s Top Travel Marketers Think About Customer Engagement
- Oath, the company that owns Yahoo!, partnered with the Advertising Club of New York to host a panel dedicated to discussing customer engagement in the travel industry. Kenneth Jones was one of the panelists.
- During the panel Jones stated that, "Loyalty isn’t a program—it’s a behavior managed through our programs. Travelers who are looking for experiences tend to be loyal to a specific type of behavior."
- Reflecting on technologies that gather real-time customer data and send it to a cruise company, Jones explained that the technologies work best "when they’re invisible".
- South Florida Business Journal profiled Kenneth Jones as one of the "power leaders" in marketing in 2017.
- "Increasing consideration for cruising on our portfolio of brands by debuting our first-ever Super Bowl campaign in 2015 with our Come Back to the Sea integrated campaign has been a hallmark of my career," Jones stated, commenting on his greatest professional achievement.
- When asked to provide a personal note about him, Jones said, "Given that I grew up in the ’80s, I may be a better breakdancer than you would expect."