Kelley Blue Book - B2B Services
It was found that Kelley Blue Book and Autotrader both maintain relationships with manufacturers. It seems that the relationship is mostly based on advertising, but they also offer complimentary resources like visitor demographics, sponsorship, and other marketing publications.
KELLEY BLUE BOOK (KBB) MANUFACTURER RELATIONSHIPS
- Their company provides vehicle pricing to many entities including auto manufacturers.
- Kbb offers insights and research tools to manufacturers and partners. They say this is done, “to help them understand consumer behaviors, trends, and perceptions.”
- The insights provided to manufacturers include industry intelligence, thought leadership, and other strategic insights. Some planning tools they offer are visitor demographics and other research tools.
- The also offer a website that is designed just for b2b relations between them and manufacturers.
- Another b2b service they offer to manufacturers is advertising opportunities. They are broken into three tiers: national, regional, and local reseller.
- What they call OEM Solutions is designed to help manufacturers with all facets of advertising. They offer several services like homepage editorial sponsorship and audience targeting.
AUTOTRADER MANUFACTURER RELATIONSHIPS
- In addition to offering workshops for manufacturers they are also looking to deepen the relationships they currently have with manufacturers.
- Autotrader is partnering with manufacturers so that their new car stock can be available for more consumers to see.
- They are also looking to facilitate online transactions while in partnership with these manufacturers.
- Autotrader also offers an OEM Solutions website that offers manufacturers services like audience & influence, OEM insights, consumer trends, and advertising solutions.