Keke's Breakfast Cafe generates an annual revenue of around $42 million.
- According to ZoomInfo, the company generates an annual revenue of approximately $42 million.
- The company headquarters is situated in Orlando, Florida, at 4192 Conroy Rd. Ste. 100.
Number of stores in the US
- Currently, the company operates 45 separate stores, and it is planning to open four more in the near future.
- Its store locations include the following: 4192 Conroy Road Suite 100 Orlando, FL, 3235 Port St. Lucie Blvd. Unit 103 Port St. Lucie, FL, 135 Jenkins Street Unit 106 St. Augustine, FL, 345 West Fairbanks Avenue Winter Park, FL, 4250 Alafaya Trail Suite 100 Oviedo, FL, 1203 South Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, FL, 504 North Alafaya Trail Orlando, FL, 431 S Chickasaw Trail Orlando, FL, and 1924 North John Young Parkway Kissimmee, FL.
- Other store locations include: 1032 Montgomery Road Altamonte Springs, FL, 12883 Citrus Plaza Drive Tampa, FL, 6526 Old Brick Road Suite 130 Windermere, FL, 4000 Town Center Boulevard Orlando, FL, 2433 South Hiawassee Rd Suite 130 Orlando, FL, 1385 W. Palmetto Park Road Boca Raton, FL, 2435 South Highway 27 Clermont, FL, 4225 W. Lake Mary Blvd Lake Mary, FL, 1385 W. Palmetto Park Road Boca Raton, FL, and 7512 Dr. Phillips Blvd Suite 100 Orlando, FL.
Additional Store Locations
- Keke also has establishments at 5405 University Parkway Unit 104 University Park, FL, 22952 State Road 54 Suite 510 Lutz, FL, 1523 W. New Haven Avenue West Melbourne, FL, 1121 Cortez Road West Bradenton, FL, 1847 NE Pine Island Road, #610 Cape Coral, FL, 1005 Spring Villas Point Winter Springs, FL, 3456 Clark Road Sarasota, FL, 4906 Town Center Parkway Suite 104 Jacksonville, FL, 10120 Forest Hill Boulevard Suite 190 Wellington, FL, and 4062 Plaza Boulevard Suite 10 Gainesville, FL.
- The final set of store locations are situated at 13614 Bruce B Downs Boulevard Tampa, FL, 13121 N. Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa, FL, 2209 East Semoran Blvd Apopka, FL, 1861 West Tennessee Street Tallahassee, FL, 3615 South Florida Avenue Suite 110 Lakeland, FL, 10500 Ulmerton Road Suite 760 Largo, FL, 11633 State Road 70 East Bradenton, FL, 282 Moore Road Ocoee, FL, 9723 Eagle Creek Center Boulevard Orlando, FL, 2427 SW 27th Ave Ocala, FL, 498 N. HWY 441 Lady Lake, FL, 11430 S. US Highway 301 Riverview, FL, 450 Durbin Pavilion Dr. Suite E106 St. Johns, FL, 2218 N Congress Avenue Boynton Beach, FL, 4430 Curry Ford Road Orlando, FL, and 6891 Daniels Parkway Suite 155 Fort Myers, FL.
To find the current CMO, we first visited the company website which typically accommodates a business's leadership. This approach did not yield results as the site offered no information regarding company leaders. We then observed its employees on LinkedIn, as individuals tend to specify their roles in the company. We came across individuals such as Leo Gonzalez, the owner of the cafe, SY Zaidi (managing partner), Frank Murphey (general manager), Carlos Lopez (director of operations), among others. However, we did not identify a CMO position or any individual acting in a similar role to a CMO.
We also looked at news articles from Forbes, Intelligence 360, News-Press, etc. Our objective was to review recent interviews by the company leaders, which could mention the CMO. We discovered that two brothers, Kevin and Keith Mahen, own the company, which is where Keke derived its name. An interview with Kevin shared insights on the company's growth and the role he plays in the business, which is running operations and brand standards.
To find the revenue and CMO, we also searched through the company website for links to their annual reports. However, we were unable to find relevant links to the documents as the company operates as a private entity and is not under any obligation to publish annual financial reports, which typically names the key leadership and revenue.
We then looked at third-party sources such as ZoomInfo, Crunchbase, and Bloomberg to find the company revenue. Eventually, we came across an estimate of the company revenue published by ZoomInfo.