John Redmond Part 1
While there is no publicly available information to fully answer the question, we've used the available data to pull together key findings: John Redmond has spoken at three conferences/events recently and has been mentioned several times in the media and press releases. The information about Redmond championing technologies, upcoming conferences and speaking engagements, and published works are not available in the public domain. Below is an outline of our research strategies to better understand why the information requested is publicly unavailable, as well as a deep dive into our findings.
RECENT CONFERENCES ATTENDED AND SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- John Redmond spoke about the Allegiant’s new Sunseeker Resort at Southwest Florida CCIM District’s 18th Annual Commercial Real Estate Outlook Conference held in January 2018.
- Redmond was a guest speaker at Charlotte County’s Public Safety Appreciation Night held in August 2018.
- Redmond delivered a keynote speech at the Journey to the Future: Let’s Learn Together conference held in January 2019.
MEDIA OR PRESS RELEASE MENTIONS RELATED TO SUNSEEKER RESORT
- Press release published on November 28, 2017: Redmond stated that the design teams for the Sunseeker Resort would “bring unmatched experience with integrated resorts in unique settings – from grand-scale international hotels to coastal condo resorts and boutique spas.”
- Article published on November 18, 2018: Redmond explained that more hotel rooms and fewer condos would be built at the Sunseeker Resort because the company is concerned that “people won’t give us [Allegiant] rooms to sell when it’s busiest and the rates are the highest.”
- Press release published on March 18, 2019: Redmond stated that the company would “look forward to working with TSSP to develop a premier leisure destination that brings great value, world-class facilities and innovative service to our customers, brings jobs and economic opportunity to the region, and supports the evolution of Allegiant as a multi-faceted leisure travel company.”
- Press release published on March 20, 2019: Redmond stated that the development of the Sunseeker Resort would mark “the launch of an unprecedented pairing - a world class hospitality brand with an airline at its heart – which will bring synergies to our customers and spark innovation in truly transformative ways.”
- Article published on April 25, 2019: Redmond stated that the Sunseeker Resort “is not being designed as a corporate hotel.”
- Article published on May 16, 2019: Redmond stated that the development of the Sunseeker Resort would allow Allegiant to become “the Disney of Southwest Florida.”
OTHER MEDIA OR PRESS RELEASE MENTIONS
- Article published on April 27, 2018: Redmond claimed that Allegiant was “doing significantly better than prior year on all reliability metrics we and other airlines track.”
- Article published on July 25, 2018: Redmond stated that the company has experienced “a very difficult fleet transition” during the first half of 2018.
- Article published on December 5, 2018: Redmond was one of the executives named in a lawsuit filed against Allegiant for its airline subsidiary Allegiant Air’s alleged poor safety record.
- Article published on July 24, 2019: Redmond cited “synergistic value” as the reason for the company’s investment into a golf course management software.
To identify the required information, we first conducted a search for press releases published by Allegiant and articles published by external media outlets that mentioned John Redmond. As there are over 50 articles published online that talked about Redmond, we have only examined the ten most interesting articles published over the past two years. Examples of conferences that Redmond has attended recently (past two years) have also been identified. However, none of the articles examined have provided any information about Redmond championing technologies, upcoming conferences and speaking engagements, and published works.
Next, we examined content published by Allegiant on its website, annual reports, and social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to identify information about Redmond championing technologies, upcoming conferences and speaking engagements, and published works. However, none of the sources examined have provided any other information besides Redmond’s professional career.
Lastly, we adopted different approaches to identify specific information. As Redmond does not have an account on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other platforms, we examined social media posts in general to obtain information related to championing of technologies and upcoming conferences and speaking engagements. We have identified a Facebook post that announced one of his past speaking engagements. However, there are no mentions of Redmond championing technologies or announcements about upcoming conferences and speaking engagements on social media. An examination of Medium, Goodreads, and other publishing databases has revealed that Redmond has not published any article or book.