Jeff Pankoff: Profile
The professional background of Jeff Pankoff includes positions surrounding sales, development and leadership, with him now being the owner of Sandler’s Systems. Pankoff possesses skills in speaking, sales, self-development, training, and leadership. Some of his personal interests include coaching hockey, baseball, and football youth teams, playing hockey, developing the skills of others, and supporting non-profit organizations.
- Pankoff began his professional sales career at the Pillsbury company as a sales representative.
- He then spent 19 years at Jostens where he ended as the “Director of Enterprise Sales strategy”.
- Before becoming Director of Sales at Jostens, Pankoff held the roles of sales representative, regional sales manager, and area sales manager.
- In his management and sales career, Pankoff had to train many sales representatives and as such, utilized many training programs.
- As a result, Pankoff discovered the "Sandler method" and began using it with his sales force and management teams.
- Utilizing the "Sandler method", Pankoff soon realized that this was the best training method.
- He then decided to pursue his love for training, sales, and development, purchasing Sandler Systems.
- His career involves working from the ground up as he has worked as a sales representative as well as in the capacity of strategic leadership of business groups.
- Pankoff holds a B.A. degree in Speech Communications from the University of Miami in Ohio. This explains his knack for sales and personal development.
- In 2015, Pankoff was invited to be the main speaker for an event held by the Rotary Club of Plymouth Minnesota.
- As Director of Sales at Jostens, Pankoff was in charge of sales of the multi-million dollar company.
- Here he was responsible for 20 managers, 250 sales representatives, and 100 sales associates, showing his skills in leadership as well as sales.
- Pankoff was also in charge of sales training at Jostens as a result of his knowledge in curriculum development. This is the knowledge he draws up as the owner and operator of Sandler’s Training, a section of Sandler's Systems.
- Additionally, Pankoff is skilled in account management, competitive analysis, forecasting, pricing, and process improvement.
- His company, Sandler’s Systems, has a YouTube page where Pankoff speak of the reason he purchased the company and his outlook on sales and training.
- Other training groups such as Franchise Direct, post videos of Pankoff speaking on sales.
- Pankoff attended the University of Connecticut (UCONN) from 1988 to 1990. Here he played hockey for the UCONN team.
- In that period, Pankoff played the position of forward and represented UCONN in the sport.
- Pankoff has a personal interest in developing the skills of others which led him to purchasing Sandler’s Systems.
- Pankoff's passion for training extends into his personal life where he takes part in coaching hockey, football, and baseball youth teams.
- Pankoff endorses the Minnetonka Youth Hockey Teams where he acted as assistant coach.
- Pankoff also has an interest in supporting non-profit organizations such as Rotary International where he was served as a speaker at one of their events in 2015. In addition to that, he has established a relationship with Eden Prairie Chamber of Commerce.
We began this research on Jeff Pankoff by searching through his social media pages. By so doing, we found his LinkedIn profile and YouTube channel. Those sources led us to industry reports written about him as well as his company website, Sandler’s Systems.
On Pankoff’s LinkedIn page, we found information pertaining to his career background, skills, and personal interests. His website has found articles on him as well as information on training he conducts. These articles provided information about Pankoff's educational background, and some of his skills. The articles also provided us with information about his career.
We also found information on sports websites, which includes a hockey database and the website of the Minnetonka High School Hockey Program. Both sources provided information Pankoff's personal interest and past involvements. All requirements are fulfilled.