Javara Competitive Landscape
The estimated annual revenue of PMG Research, Elligo Health Research, Circuit Clinical, and Theradex is $39.2 million, $3 million, $6 million, and $16 million, respectively. Details of each company have been provided in the attached spreadsheet as well as below.
- PMG Research is an integrated network of clinical trial facilities in the United States that has been in operation since 1979. The company's facilities are specially designed to fit the patient and provider's service needs. With hundreds of pharmaceutical sponsors, the company has successfully completed 8,300 research studies and conducted all stages of trials.
- The company has an estimated annual revenue of $39.2 million USD with over 200 employees.
- Services that the company provides includes the following:
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Team
- Patient Recruitment
- Monitoring Area
- Facility Compliance
- Standard Equipment and Services
- Information Technology Capabilities
- Record Retention Facilities
- "Our mission is to bring clinical research to as many lives as possible while delivering unparalleled service and exceptional value to our clinical trial partners and stakeholders."
- "Our progressive organization is comprised of a team of highly effective professionals and a network of specially-designed sites. Our goal is to provide exceptional services to our sponsors and participants."
Elligo Health Research
- Elligo was founded in 2016 as a clinical research infrastructure services and technologies company. They provide development of new pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostic products using patented Goes Direct® technology. The company has 98 healthcare partners and serves 1.9 million patients.
- The company has an estimated annual revenue of $3 million USD with 633 employees.
- Services the company offers include the following:
- "It is our mission to ensure that all patients have access to clinical trials as a care option by maintaining the integrity of the trusted patient and physician relationship and building global communities of research leveraging electronic health records. In doing so, we expand the base of physicians and their patients who otherwise would not participate in clinical trials."
- "Elligo unites the best clinical experts with the best research infrastructure — creating the ultimate clinical trial execution solution for enhanced patient access and engagement."
- John Potthoff, Ph.D.: CEO
- Chad Moore: President
- Jacylyn Bodmer: Chief Innovation Officer
- Jody Casey: Vice President, Healthcare Partnerships
- Brandon Cormier: Chief Commercial Officer
- Keith Fern, MBA: VP, Corporate Development
- Karen Flaherty, CPA: Chief Financial Officer
- Faith Holmes, MD, FAAFP, AAHPM, HMDC: Medical Director
- Michael Ibara, Pharm.D.: Vice President, Data Sciences
- Rebecca Kush, Ph.D.: Chief Scientific Officer
- Eli Alford, MS: Chief Operating Officer"
- Circuit Clinical was founded in 2015 and since has grown to be one of the largest Integrated Research Organizations [IRO] in the United States. The company partners with Healthcare Physicians and uses patented TrialScoutTM technology. They currently have over 1 million patients in-network.
- The company has an estimated annual revenue of $6 million USD with 30 employees.
- Services that the company provides include the following:
- Clinical Research
- Digital Identification
- Direct Patient Access
- Chart Reviews
- "Our core belief is that patients prefer to learn about clinical research from the healthcare providers that they know and trust, thus the vision for Circuit Clinical emerged. From this, our mission drives us to transform the experience of how people find, choose and participate in clinical research."
- "Research studies are at the heart of all medical advancements and participating in clinical research gives patients the opportunity to seek new healthcare options."
- Dr. Irfan Khan: Founder/CEO
- Michelle Fisher: SVP of Operations
- Dave Hicks: CTO
- Raymond Stapell: CACO
- Neal Rudewicz: Controller
- Everett Sinibaldi: Medical Director
- Ashleigh Skipper, RN: Clinical Services Lead
- Rose Holub: Reg. Compliance Manager
- Cheryl Conover, CCRC: Research Coordinator
- Tammy Harvey, RN: Research Coordinator
- Andrew Haynes, CCRC: Research Coordinator
- Mariah Fisher: Research Assistant
- Katie Robillard: Research Assistant
- Jane Vandesande: Recruiter
Theradex Oncology Experts
- Theradex is a Clinical Trials Monitoring company that was founded in 1982. The company provides both clinical trial services with integrated technology as well as oncology services. The company expanded to support trials conducted under the NCI Experimental Therapeutics Clinical Trials Network (ETCTN) in 2014.
- The company has an estimated annual revenue of $16 million USD with 51-200 employees.
- Services that the company provides include the following:
- Clinical Technologies
- Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
- Monitor Express
- Theradex IWRS- Patient Registration System
- Cohort Management
- Drug Inventory Management
- EDC Systems
- Pharmacovigilance Management System
- Document Management
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- Clinical Data Management
- Clinical Monitoring
- Medical Writing
- Pharmacodynamic and Exploratory Analyses
- Pharmacokinetic Datasets, Analyses and Statistics
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance Services
- Regulatory Consulting and Support
- Statistical Design Services and Programming
- "We're on a mission to help conquer cancer."
- "Our strong interest in the science of new therapeutic approaches has led Theradex to evolve with the advancements in cancer treatment. Theradex remains committed to the science of cancer research and our clients who continue to drive the advances in treatment options for cancer patients."
- Meg Valnoski: President
- Barry Anderson, M.D., Ph.D.: Senior Vice President, Global Clinical Operations
- Richard S. Ungerleider, M.D.: Senior Vice President, Clinical Research Affairs
- Susan Davey: Vice President, Technology
- Henry Durivage, Pharm.D.: Senior Director, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory Affairs