Jason Aldean Whiskey Quotes-Social Media
In this research, we have identified three quotes that Jason Aldean has made regarding whiskey or alcohol in general on his social media accounts. Two quotes are from Twitter while one is from Facebook.
- "Blood is thicker than whiskey! Pour yourself a stiff one and check out the trailer for @TheRanchNetflix Part 3 -- on @Netflix today! #ad"
- In this quote published on Twitter, Jason Aldean published an advertisement for Netflix popularising a show known as 'The Ranch'.
- "Hey Guys — I wanted to talk to you directly, so you were hearing the truth from me and not just reading allegations made about my personal life on gossip web sites. The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar. I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story. I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself. I'm not perfect, and I'm sorry for disappointing you guys. I really appreciate being able to work through this privately with my family and for all your continued support."
- In this Facebook post, Mr. Aldean is discrediting reports in media and press about alcoholism. He goes on to apologize for the embarrassment he caused his fans, family and himself pointing out he is not perfect and showing his remorse. He also asks for privacy as he works through the issue with his family.
- Even though the post doesn't mention whiskey or any alcoholic drink, the context alludes to alcohol being the subject of the post.
In this research, we searched for Jason Aldean's social media pages where we established he was active on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. We first searched through his Twitter page through a special filter key which only highlighted and presented us with tweets that mentioned whiskey. With this strategy, we received two quotes which were both promotional campaigns, one for Netflix and the other for Jason Aldean Online Store. The rest were majorly lyrics from his songs.
Secondly, we moved to Facebook and again we search filtered his posts to find posts that particularly and mainly mentioned whiskey. As we experienced earlier with Twitter we established also that the same promotional posts were made on Facebook, besides that Mr. Aldean had not mentioned whiskey anywhere else on Facebook. After our research bore no fruits from Facebook and Twitter we resorted to search, peruse and go through his Instagram page where we also found no trace of a picture or even mentioning of whiskey.
Finally, we expanded our search to alcoholic drinks from his pages. With this criteria, we searched for keywords such as beer, wine, rum, gin, brandy, tequila, vodka and alcohol at large and we still couldn't find a specific quote on alcohol. However, with the keyword 'alcohol' we found a post which alluded to the mention of an alcoholic drink but we couldn't determine if it was exactly whiskey. The posts seem to be lamenting about bad press coverage of his drinking and him asking for forgiveness from his fans and family.