Company Analysis - IWCO Marketing Solutions
IWCO Direct provides data-driven direct marketing solutions through each or the combination of its strategic, creative, execution, and critical communications services to diverse industries. It provides services to industries such as telecom, healthcare, financial services, insurance, hospitality, health & wellness, travel, and retail, as well as, businesses needing help with loyalty programs and continuity. IWCO Direct’s postal strategy is described by its clients as the “best-in-class postage” and the company has also received different certifications such as G7 Grayscale Master Qualification, G7 Colorspace Master Qualification and HITRUST CSF v8.1 Certification. Unlike its competitor Quad Marketing Solutions, IWCO Direct is not a Google Premier Partner because it does not meet Google’s highest standards and criteria for qualification, transparency, and customer service.
COMPANY ANALYSIS — IWCO MARKETING SOLUTIONS
IWCO Direct is a marketing and advertising company based in Chanhassen, Minnesota that provides data-driven direct marketing solutions through each or the combination of its strategic, creative, execution, and critical communications services. These are briefly discussed below.
A. Strategic Services
- IWCO Direct’s direct marketing strategies go beyond demographics in achieving the value, response, and return on marketing investment (ROMI) needed on every omnichannel campaign.
- Aside from demographics, IWCO Direct has direct marketing strategies, tools, and expertise to analyze behavior, predict attitudes, and focus marketing efforts for better return on investment.
- IWCO Direct’s strategy services include data mining and analysis, conjoint analysis, list management and procurement, audience segmenting and targeting, customer modeling and persona creation, back-end reporting, and testing and attribution studies.
B. Creative Services
- IWCO Direct’s creative services include graphic design, copywriting, creative versioning, brand messaging, personalization, creative formats, omnichannel integration, and advanced testing methodologies. IWCO Direct offers direct mail design both in Paper and Pixels.
- Through the company’s "Power Your Marketing" approach, the direct mail designs created for omnichannel campaigns is put to spotlight and propel performance across all direct marketing channels.
- IWCO Direct uses a combination of the industry-leading data-driven marketing technology with large-scale experience in concepting, designing, and testing omnichannel marketing campaigns. It does this to be able to drive return on marketing investment (ROMI) and higher response rates for their clients.
C. Execution Services
- IWCO Direct’s execution services uses advanced production technology and digital execution platforms in creating highly-coordinated marketing campaigns in all channels. One of its services under execution is the "Direct Mail Marketing Services" which include electronic prepress, digital printing, web and sheet-fed lithographic printing, card printing and personalization. Other services related to direct mail marketing include envelope printing and manufacturing, data processing, laser and inkjet personalization, automated marketing programs, letter-shop services, postal optimization and logistics management, and critical communication recovery (Mail-Gard).
- Direct Mail products include letters, forms, envelopes, promotional and membership cards, booklets, buckslips, brochures, postcards, and self-mailers.
- Omnichannel Marketing Services include email, SMS text, social media, display, direct mail, and digitally automated campaigns.
- As part of the company’s Dynamic Content Management services, IWCO Direct partners with Messagepoint in powering the 1to1, a “configurable tool that enables business users and marketers to create and manage personalized, targeted communications across channels, minimizing the need for complex composition development and IT resources.”
d. Critical Communications
- IWCO Direct delivers its critical communications services through its division, Mail-Gard, which offers business continuity and disaster recovery services to protect against business interruptions, and also print and mail outsourcing and overflow services.
- "Mail-Gard’s Recovery Builder helps user to create a disaster plan to back up statements, loyalty mailings, and other important documents so your business mail can continue uninterrupted when Mother Nature threatens your most vital communications."
- IWCO Direct marketing customers include from industries such as telecom, healthcare, financial services, insurance, hospitality, health & wellness, travel and retail, as well as, those that needs help with loyalty programs and business continuity.
OVERALL CUSTOMER PERCEPTIONS
- IWCO Direct’s postal strategy is described by its clients as the “best-in-class postage.”
- IWCO Direct is a wide trusted platform because of its recognition by certifying bodies. Some certifications it has include G7 Grayscale Master Qualification, G7 Colorspace Master Qualification, and HITRUST CSF v8.1 Certification.
- IWCO Direct’s offers the lowest direct mail postage rates despite its advanced postal or walk-sequence carrier route discounts.
- IWCO Direct primarily drives the year-over-year improvement of Steel Connect, Inc., which acquired the company in December 2017.
- Unlike its competitor Quad Marketing Solutions, IWCO Direct is not a Google Premier Partner because it does not meet Google’s highest standards and criteria for qualification, transparency, and customer service.