Israeli Blockchain Ecosystem - Part 1
The first 32 entries in the attached spreadsheet have been analyzed. Out of those, information on 22 active and relevant companies has been provided in the appropriate columns. A brief explanation for companies marked as not relevant can be found below.
Companies That Are Not Relevant
- Agora is based in California, not in Israel.
- AnyLog is not based in Israel. Instead, it is based in California.
- ATOZ Labs — The website of ATOZ Labs is not available anymore.
- Arcona is based in St. Petersburg and not in Israel.
- Atidium is based in Portugal, not in Israel.
- BanXit — The website of BanXit is unavailable.
- Barrel Network is not based in Israel. It is based in California.
- BrainerZ — The website of BrainerZ does not exist anymore (domain is for sale).
- Bulbee started off as a blockchain solution for the energy industry, but it switched to traditional peer-to-peer technology.
- Cannabium is based in the Cayman Islands, not in Israel.
- Catipo — The website of Catipo is unavailable.