Inturn is the first global marketplace that enables brands and retailers to buy and sell excess inventory efficiently. Inturn provides retailers robust technology solutions aimed to increase profitability and ease the error-prone process of inventory management. All the requested details have been provided in rows 3-40 in column C of the attached spreadsheet.
Summary of Findings
- Inturn was founded in 2013 in New York, United States. Its only product is its business-to-business software solution focused on providing excess inventory management services to brands and retailers.
- Inturn has received a total of $39.7 million funding amount to date.
- The software solution enables its users to utilize a large dataset consolidated with complex inventory files that provide business teams full visibility into the status of their inventory in real-time.
- It is focused on large, enterprise brands having more than $5 million in annual sales of excess inventory. Current clients include Under Armour, Hanes Brands Inc, Unilever, Theory, and LEVI'S.
- Inturn raised $22.5 million in Series B funding led by B Capital Group to promote their inventory to brands and retailers.