Intel has over 11 product lines and generated revenue of $70 billion in 2018. The company designs, manufactures and sells integrated digital technology platforms.
- Intel is a technology company that designs, manufactures and sells integrated digital technology platforms and has 110,200 employees. The company was founded in 1968 by Gordon Moore, Robert Noyce, and Srikanth Tirumala and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, US.
- Mission statement: "Utilize the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on earth."
- Vision: "If it's smart and connected, it's best with Intel."
- Values: Quality, Risk raking, an inclusive, great place to work, discipline, customer orientation and Results orientation.
Intel product lines are
- System & Devices: Intel designs and sells computer systems and electronic devices for businesses, gamers, content creators and everyday users. Their products include Desktops, Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones, Home Networking etc.
- Processors: The company manufactures, designs high-performance processors which include, IoT devices, laptops, desktops, workstations, mobile devices and enterprise-scale servers.
- Boards & Kits: Intel's Boards and Kits are development tools made to ease the design and development of computing devices, embedded systems and prototyping process for professionals and makers.
- Chipsets: Intel's also designs integrated circuits that control the flow of data and instructions between the central processing unit and external devices. Their products include mobile, desktop and server chipsets.
- FPGAs and Programmable Devices: The company offers support and solutions for creating applications.
- Structured ASICs: Intel offers structured ASICs devices that provide lower unit-cost and lower power compared to FPGAs and faster time to market and lower non-recurring engineering costs.
- Memory & Storage: Intel provides technically advanced products that support every level of computing—from data center workloads to enthusiast usage. Products include SSD, Intel Optane Memory, Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory.
- Server Products: Intel designs innovative server products, systems, and solutions to help businesses grow and be competitive in the market. Products include Intel RAID, Intel Visual Compute Accelerator 2, Intel Server Boards etc.
- Networking & I/O: Intel's networking products include Ethernet, Fabric and Silicon Photonics products.
- Wireless: Intel offers fast, integrated, and converged wireless solutions such as Wi-Fi 6 and Intel Wireless-AC.
- Intel Gateways: The company sells and manufactures sensors and devices, gateways products for home, retail, telecom and automotive industry.