Instagram Growth Platforms
Additional online platforms that help grow Instagram followers include Firing Table, Instamber, Social Buddy, Social Sensei, Tree Frog, Ampfluence, Upleap, and Social Captain.
- Here is the link to the Firing Table's website.
- Firing Table is an online platform that helps its users grow their organic followers.
- Firing Table engages with Instagram users based on how their clients instructed them. Clients work on content while Firing Table manages follower growth.
- According to its website, Firing Table has served 12,482 satisfied clients and has gained 16,344,673 followers for them.
- Here is the link to Instamber's website.
- Instamber is an online platform that engages with the target audience of its users to "increase the number of their real followers."
- Instamber's Instagram bot automatically engages with users' target audiences by "following them, liking posts, and viewing the stories to boost followers through a user-friendly dashboard."
- Instamber uses hashtags, location, similar pages, gender, and language to target the desired audience accurately.
- Here is the link to Social Buddy's website.
- Social Buddy is a platform that helps users organically grow their Instagram followers "through advanced social media marketing processes."
- Social Buddy uses factors such as hashtags relevant to the user's niche/industry.
- The platform helps users "capture the attention of influencers and their followers." It also targets its users' biggest competitors/similar accounts to increase followers.
- Here is the link to Social Sensei's website.
- Social Sensei works with celebrities and influencers in a "safe, credible, and effective way".
- According to its website, Social Sensei delivers about "2,000 to 100,000 followers per month" to its clients.
- Social Sensei runs promotional giveaways through pages of influencers or celebrities. "They will post about the promotional giveaway on their feed while telling their followers that if they want to enter the giveaway all they have to do is follow certain accounts." Users' accounts are put in the list of accounts to be followed.
- Here is the link to Tree Frog's website.
- Tree Frog is a team of social media marketing gurus dedicated to helping its users grow their followers. According to its website, Tree Frog's users include Food Network, MTV, Sony Music, and HOT 97.
- Tree Frog is managed by real people and promises its Instagram users "100% Organic Growth."
- Here is the link to Ampfluence's website.
- Ampfluence is " 100% human-powered service focused on growing" Instagram accounts of users.
- According to its website, Ampfluence takes time to understand the audience of its users, a customized strategy is then created.
- Ampfluence works side-by-side with the users' target audience. "With consistent social interactions, they connect with the right audience, and organically grow followers over time."
- Here is the link to Social Captain's website.
- Social Captain uses artificial intelligence to automatically grow Instagram followers.
- Social Captain's dashboard enables users to track and customize real-time Instagram account's progress and automatically send messages to Instagram followers.
- After signing up, users enter hashtags, locations, and usernames that they are interested in. According to its website, its "AI-powered growth modules yield results up to 150x times better than manual interaction."
- Here is the link to Upleap's website.
- Upleap connects users with a "dedicated account manager who engages with people on Instagram."
- According to its website, "Upleap customers experience up to 300% faster growth on Instagram and only engage with real accounts."
- Upleap offers a three-day free trial after which users choose the package they want.
Best practices for organic growth on Instagram include posting often and consistently and choosing the right hashtags.
BP #1: Post Often and Consistently
- According to Social Buddy, posting more often and consistently helps in keeping the loyal audience engaged. This also earns the brand more followers.
- According to Sprout Social, "posting on a consistent basis sets up an expectation for followers to look forward to the next post."
- A study done by Tailwind in 2017 on 100,000 Instagram profiles found that accounts that post more often are more likely to have more followers and likes. "Profiles that posted seven or more times a week (or at least once a day) get more likes and gain more followers faster than those that post less frequently."
- According to research done by Union Metrics, "top-performing brands on Instagram post an average of 1.5 times a day".
- Different experts have different opinions on the number of posts per day. According to Social Buddy, the best number of posts for a brand in a day is the number that it can "can keep up with consistently."
- National Geographic is one brand that has employed this practice. The brand posts about 5-7 times in one day. National Geographic currently has more than 142 million followers and an engagement rate of 0.24%.
BP #2: Choose The Right Hashtags
- According to Forbes, using hashtags that have been researched beforehand is one of the best practices for organic growth on Instagram.
- According to Falcon.io, "selecting the best hashtags for Instagram posts can mean the difference between appearing as a top post or sinking to the bottom of the feed without a trace."
- Hashtags can help a post reach the target audience, increase engagement, attract followers, and help a brand develop a positive and recognizable image.
- It is important to research each hashtag for the best results. This can be done by looking at the "type of content and the number of likes on its top-performing posts."
- Hashtags can make "posts pop up in trending circles." It is also important to ensure that the hashtags used are relevant to the audience and brand.
- The number of hashtags used also matter. According to Iconosquare, it is important to use fewer and "better-researched hashtags" that reflect the content. About 7-10 hashtags are enough.
- HubSpot uses hashtags such as #digitalmarketing and #marketingmotivation to reach a specific target audience.
We started by searching through articles, blogs, and publications relating to organic Instagram growth. Our primary focus was on best practices for organic growth on Instagram. In compiling this information, we examined case studies and opinions of experts.
After finding a large list of articles and blogs with information on organic growth on Instagram, we sorted out these articles and blogs in terms of relevance and consistency. We then listed out the most common and repeatedly mentioned best practices.