Inland Marine Lubricant Market Size
We did not find the US market size for inland marine lubricants, even after exhaustive research from publicly available information, market reports or through triangulations. However, we found 3 paid market reports from Transparency Market Research, Acquire Market Research, and Industry Stats Report that will likely contain the information for the US inland marine lubricants market size, and outlined them in our key findings.
Report 1: Marine Lubricants Market
- In this report: product type -mineral oil, synthetic oil, and bio-based oil; application - engine oil, hydraulic oil, gear oil, turbine oil, heat transfer fluids (HTFs), compressor oil, and grease; operation - inland and offshore operation, global industry analysis, size, share, growth, trends, and forecast 2016 - 2024.
- This is a paid global marine lubricants market report by Transparency Market Research, with a total of 195 pages and published May 8, 2017.
- The listed prices for the report are: $5,795 for single user license; $8,795 for multi-user license; and $11,795 for corporate license.
- It contains information about market analysis for the marine lubricant market's inland operation type and for the US.
Report 2: Global Marine Lube Oil Market Professional Survey Report 2019
- This is a paid Global Marine Lube Oil Market report by Acquire Market Research, with a total of 117 pages and published last October 24, 2019.
- The listed prices for this report are: $3,700 for single user license; $4,700 for multi-user license; and $7,700 for corporate license.
- It contains information about market analysis for the marine lube oil market such as market size and market share of inland type in the US.
Report 3: Global Marine Engine Lubricant Market: Global Market Size, Trends, Competitive, Historical & Forecast Analysis, 2019-2025
- This is a paid Global Marine Engine Lubricant Market report by Industry Stats Report, with a total of 198 pages and published last August 2019.
- The listed prices for the report are: $3,550 for single user license; $5,550 for multi-user license; $6,550 for corporate license; and snapshot report for $2,000.
- The report contains information about market analysis for the marine engine lubricant market such as market size and market share of inland type in the US.
We could not determine the US market size for inland marine lubricants in terms of volume due to the lack of publicly available information from market reports and industry sources. We performed the different strategies below.
First, we researched for already available information about the US market size for inland marine lubricants in terms of volume by using market report sources such as IBIS World, Grand View Research, GM Insights, Transparency Market Research, Industry Stats Report, and Acquire Market Research, among others. We searched through press release sources such as Globe Newswire and Businesswire; and trusted media sources such as Market Watch, Forbes, NY Times, and Business Insider, among others. However, we did not find any "pre-compiled" reports that address the US market size for inland marine lubricants in terms of volume. We only found global market reports about the broader marine lubricants, and not specific to inland marine lubricants.
Second, we then checked the previous request titled "Marine Lubricant Market Size" and found out that the total US market size for marine lubricant in terms of volume is about 477,400 tons in 2019, and decided to use the data for any triangulations. We then researched for data and statistics, such as market share of inland marine lubricant, for use with triangulation with the total market size of 477,400 tons in 2019 by using industry sources such as Marine Link, Safety 4 Sea, and Ship and Bunker, among others. However, we still did not find any data or statistics that we can use for triangulation in order to directly address the request. We only found general global marine lubricant information and reports, and no relevant data or statistics that can be used for triangulation.
Third, we tried to get creative by using the global market reports for marine lubricants in our first strategy and checked their key players who are providing inland marine lubricants in the US, which include ExxonMobil, Chevron, and PETRONAS, among others. We then tried to research for any relevant inland marine lubricant market size (screen shot) or market share from their press release and annual reports, or any industry reports mentioned by the companies. However, we still did not find any relevant information that will help address the request by the client. We only found their annual reports and services provided about marine lubricants.
To summarize, we were not able to determine the US market size for inland marine lubricant as there is no publicly available information either on the market reports or through triangulations for these. However, since the market size wasn't found or triangulated, we provided a list of 3 paid reports from Transparency Market Research, Acquire Market Research, and Industry Stats Report. These reports were provided because we found out through their table of contents and previews that they have market analysis information about marine lubricants in the US region and the inland operation type segment, which will likely contain the information for the US market size of inland marine lubricant market. All details were then provided including the published costs of the reports in the key findings.