Machine Learning: Companies
Consulting and advisory firms Deloitte and Gartner are leveraging transformational leadership and IT-based strategies such as digital automation and cloud sourcing from inward-facing to customer-facing machine learning technology. Russell Reynolds Associates have a product for client transition strategy that utilizes artificial intelligence and Microsoft Hybrid Cloud to provide data solutions as well as facilitate communications between clients and leaders.
- Deloitte, founded in 1907, serves approximately 245,000 clients in 150 countries and territories through the collaboration of professionals who provide audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services.
- Deloitte is turning towards consumer-facing machine learning to help its clients with digital transformations.
- Deloitte is transitioning from internal process to digital automated business process that is customer — facing by migrating their applications to the cloud.
- In an attempt to turn the company into customer-facing machine learning, chief digital officers at Deloitte help their consulting clients with digital transformations by retraining employees and retooling business processes as well as adopting new technologies.
- The company introduced tools and metrics to precisely measure customer satisfaction in near-real-time and has its HR team to adopt a performance management system to enhance accountability in customer-facing AI and its corporate section.
- Implementing the right C-suite strategy to facilitate building resources to take risks and aggressively pursue opportunities like ridesharing, automation, and electric capabilities by optimizing machine learning capabilities of the company.
- Suitable C-Suite leadership enables CEOs to achieve exploration and exploitation within their business units.
- Implementation of the C-Suite leadership will assist the company to enhance cooperation, avoid unproductive conflict, and encourage constructive discussion of different viewpoints within company employees.
- Gartner, founded in 1979, is a leading research and advisory company that has expanded its flagship technology research to provide leaders across enterprises with indispensable business insights, advice, and tools needed to achieve their mission-critical priorities in Research & Advisory and Consulting and Conferencing.
- Gartner leaders are entrusted to provide trusted insights that are forward-thought and oriented, verified peer-driven research, and robust metrics and data to help them make the right decision.
- Customer-facing machine learning is implemented by the Digital Customer Service team through its I&T Operating Model Patterns, The Gartner Service-Optimizing I&T Operating Model, Outward-Facing, Business-Centric Attributes, Inward-Facing, and IT-Centric Attributes.
- Transitioning from the Process-Optimizing to the Service-Optimizing I&T Operating Model.
- Gartner's Digital Customer Service team enhances its customer-facing machine learning by providing their clients with:
- Personal guidance to help them focus on the sensitive issues and opportunities that matter to their enterprise.
- Tools and programs to assist them to implement strategies and turn them into executable decisions to get measurable results.
- The company serves 5,600 organizations in 100+ countries.
- To transform into customer-facing machine learning, chief digital officers at the company have to transform the company’s technological future to focus on customer satisfaction by changing the supply chain and organizing back end business operations to improve customer experience, generate customer-focused and outbound data solutions whereas aligning them with evolving technologies.
- Adopting digital technologies to meet pressure and help alleviate pressure from leadership to scale resource accountability.
- The leaders achieve this by:
- Gaining control over service websites to integrate, communicate, and harmonize strategies across business functions like IT, finance, HR, marketing, etc.
- Prioritizing investments in the digital experience over other initiatives.
- Exploring digital applications to improve operational efficiency in big data and back-office automation and ensuring that their IT team has appropriate digital capabilities to improve operational efficiency.
RUSSELL REYNOLDS ASSOCIATES
- Russell Reynolds Associates is a leading global insight, leadership advisory, and research firm that develops tailored solutions to help build, guide, and grow organizations in complex business environments.
- The company has over 450 professional consultants across its 46 offices worldwide.
- Russell Reynolds Associate's transition from inward-facing to customer-facing machine learning was influenced by the urge to understand the future trends and challenges that their clients face by exploring the changing dynamics of the technology solutions industry in the IT hardware and electronics sector in Asia/Pacific and Europe.
- After a research survey, the company identified limitations in the form of strategic leadership while remaining close to market developments and customer needs.
- The company identified three elements for the transition as follows:
- Structuring businesses according to client needs and the need to enforce a client relationship management strategy.
- The need for transformational leadership that values the customer.
- Building the right talent within business units.
- The three elements are simplified as account management, product proposition, and executive remuneration.
- Also, the company's leaders harness artificial intelligence/machine learning to enhance customer experience whereas improving processes as well as creating business models to cope with the complex environment.
- During the transition, leaders at Russell Reynold Associates are tasked with linking technology and supporting clients through:
- Leading AI-first companies
- Empowering machine learning engineers & data scientists to build solutions
- Select technology aware procurement officers to buy solutions
- Make decisions about AI strategists & innovation officers to identify and build partnerships
- For instance, Russell Reynolds Associates uses Microsoft hybrid cloud to better meet the needs of customers in a fast-changing digital world.
- Using Microsoft hybrid cloud enables the company to protect its business and reduce cost, enabling it to increase innovation investments.