Farming and Food Companies Committed to Sustainability
A list of 20 United States-based companies in the farm and food verticals who have made a commitment to sustainability has been provided in the attached spreadsheet. They include companies that fall under verticals such as farm input/fertilizers producers (CF Industries Holdings), startups (Green Tiffin), food manufacturers (Tyson Foods), retailers (Tractor Supply Co.), value chain players (Bunge), and others. Every company provided has created a web page dedicated to displaying its commitment to sustainability.
- CF Industries Holdings has committed to manufacturing crop nutrients “in a sustainable and responsible manner.”
- Guided by its “values for sustainability,” Green Tiffin has placed a high priority in utilizing reusable packaging.
- Tyson Foods has committed to “taking a holistic approach to sustainability focused on social, environmental, and economic stewardship.”
- Tractor Supply Co. has named its sustainability program "Stewardship" because the company believes that it has to be “good stewards of the land and our natural resources so that our children and future generations will have the same opportunities we enjoy today.”
- Bunge has committed to safely deliver “harvests to markets while improving the sustainability of the entire production chain.”