Youtube Channel - Revenue Methods
Information regarding Ryan ToysReview, Cocomelon, PewDiePie, Little Baby Bum, Diresta Creative, Creative Channel, and Get Hands Dirty has been provided in the attached spreadsheet. Below is a summary of the key findings.
- Ryan ToysReview has 21,227,578 subscribers and makes approximately $22 million per year through advertisements and sponsored content.
- Cocomelon — Nursery Rhymes has 57,518,544 subscribers and makes between $8.8 million and $141.2 million through advertisements.
- PewDiePie has 99,545,428 subscribers and makes between $1.6 million and $26.2 million annually through advertisements and sponsored content.
- Little Baby Bum — Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs has 19,179,463 subscribers and makes between $484,300 and $7.7 million annually through advertisements.
- Diresta Creative has 1,601,232 subscribers and makes between $15,600 and $248,900 annually through advertisements and sponsored content.
- Creative Channel has 3,296,269 subscribers and makes between $76,200 and $1.2 million annually through advertisements.
- Get Hands Dirty has 494,970 subscribers and makes between $2,400 and $39,100 annually through advertisements and paid promotions.
To find the requested information, we looked through media platforms, such as Forbes and Business Insider where we gained relevant insights regarding Ryan ToysReview and PewDiePie. However, information regarding the other five channels could not be found using these and other similar sources such as Influencer Marketing Hub and Variety. Therefore, we looked for data on Social Blade, a social media statistical and analytical site. Here, we found useful data on the remaining channels. Despite this, we were unable to establish their income methods as the site only provided information on their estimated annual income.
Since we could not find information on media platforms and statistical sites, we opted to manually look at some videos posted on each of the five channels to gain more insights on how they make their income. We found that Cocomelon, Little Baby Bum, and Creative Channel make their income through advertisements. Also, we found that, in addition to advertisements, Diresta Creative and Get Hands Dirty generated income through sponsored content and paid promotions. We included the videos where we found ads, sponsored content, and paid promotions in Column G and added footnotes in the cells of the five channels respectively. It is noteworthy that the incomes provided for all the channels are estimates since the revenue depends on various factors such as number of views and subscribers, which are constantly changing.