Shoe Care Product Market - Growth Drivers
Factors contributing to the growth of the shoe care market include; increased introduction of shoe care products made of natural ingredients, increasing brand awareness and quality assurance, using shoe deodorizers as shoe cleaning products, and sneaker cleaning.
INCREASED INTRODUCTION OF SHOE CARE PRODUCTS MADE OF NATURAL INGRIDIENTS
- There is a growing shift towards shoe care products made up of raw and natural ingredients. Such products do not contain chemicals and can be used every day as they protect the skin from harmful side-effects.
- Some vendors use natural ingredients such as natural pigments, water-based charcoal and textile skin to develop products that are less toxic to the consumer and the environment.
- As a result, this move towards organic and medicinal ingredients will help open new avenues for the growth of the global market for shoe care products.
INCREASING BRAND AWARENESS AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
- The penetration of e-commerce is increasing the selling of counterfeit products by expanding their geographical range. Customers also face difficulties in distinguishing between authentic and counterfeit products because they tend to be identical.
- Many counterfeit products come with a branding that is identical to the name, logo and trademark of renowned brands.
- As counterfeit products are cheaper than their legitimate counterparts, they obstruct sales and pricing strategies which lead to increased stock backlogs for international vendors.
- Nevertheless, existing players are trying to enter the market by growing brand awareness and quality assurance. This ensures the growth of the shoe care market since customers can trust the products to be authentic.
USING SHOE DEODORIZERS AS SHOE CLEANING PRODUCTS
- Shoe deodorizers have become more common because they avoid odor from being caused by the bacterial breakdown of the perspiration in feet. In addition, diabetes and hyperthyroidism cause excessive sweating in the body parts, including the legs.
- As a result, an increasing number of people suffering from diabetes and hyperthyroidism are expected to play a crucial role in expanding the use of deodorizers over the next few years.
- The use of shoe deodorizers as a shoe cleaning product will result in the growth of the shoe care market.
- Active brands continue to challenge what we're wearing and how we wear it. Sneakers are at the forefront, having an impact on the formal and casual footwear markets.
- While sneaker trends continue to dominate both men's and women's shoe markets, we are seeing a dramatic increase in sneaker cleaning products. No matter the occasion, everyone wants their sneakers to look fresh all year round.
- Specialized cleaning companies are taking advantage of the success of sneakers and are selling fragrant sprays, protectors, polishes, pens brushes, sponges, shampoos and creams. Luxury packs and unique products are designed to fit into your lifestyle, which is perfect for sneaker heads to prune the new designs out from the comfort of your home. Walk in services is also on the rise, raising conventional shoe cleaning stands, for a more modern approach.
- Sneaker cleaning products therefore contribute to the rise in the growth of the shoe care market.