Industrial Crane Control Device Manufacturers
This is a list of three major industrial (AC only) crane control device manufacturers in the United States. This includes details about smart features and will be used to develop smart crane control equipment.
The required information about industrial crane control device manufacturers is contained in the attached spreadsheet.
- Columbus MacKinnon is a company that specializes in lifting and smart motion control technology.
- Columbus MacKinnon's headquarters is located at 205 Crosspoint Parkway, Getzville, NY, 14068, United States.
- Columbus MacKinnon-branded smart equipment includes the DataLogger Series 4 Drive Recording Device.
- The DataLogger Series 4 Device allows users to monitor how crane drivers interact and determine how to switch functions.
- Konecranes has a variety of "Lifting Businesses" that serve companies ranging from manufacturing and process industries to shipyards, ports, and terminals.
- Konecranes' headquarters is located at 4401 Gateway Boulevard, Springfield, Ohio 45502, United States
- Konecranes overhead cranes have smart features like snag prevention,sway control, and hoisting synchronization.
Starting with basic search parameters, the research team found several challenges in finding accurate information. Many crane companies provide minimal information about "smart" crane control technology or focus on remote control. In addition, industrial crane control companies rarely provide detailed information about their "smart" technologies. Although the research team could not find an adequate number of companies, we hope that the information contained might provide some insight.