Indeni Missing Titles: Rows 2-73
The missing titles in rows 2 to 73 of the attached spreadsheet have been filled out. Some of the titles have been outlined below.
- Aaron Hachenberg is a Senior IT Systems Administrator at Certain Affinity.
- Adaeze Udechuckwu is a Senior Cybersecurity Platform Ops Analyst at Health Care Service Corporation.
- Schrute Farms is a fictional company from The Office. Based on email finders, Adam Lapins is a Systems Engineer at Palo Alto Networks.
- Adrián Agudelo Sánchez is an IT Security Specialist at Protección S.A. in Colombia.
- Alexandru Bidu is a Cyber Systems Engineer at PwC.
- Takeda recently acquired the Shire. Alex Martynenko is an Associate Director of Security Architecture at the Shire.
- TDS Hosted & Managed Services changed its name to OneNeck IT Solutions a few years ago. Andres Torrado is a Security Architect at OneNeck IT Solutions.
In order to get the job titles for the specified individuals, we mainly relied on LinkedIn. For the individuals that did not show up on LinkedIn, we proceeded to examine each company's website for a list of their main employees. This was a fruitful strategy for some names. As an effort to locate the few individuals that did not show up on LinkedIn or company websites, we thoroughly reviewed each company's annual reports. While this helped in locating the job titles of two more professionals, there were still a few that we could not locate.
Next, we used variations of the names provided to see if we could find these individuals. For example, in locating Alex Wright, we tried Alexander and Alexandra Wright. Still, we were unable to find about nine names at the respective companies. We also reviewed each company's press releases for any recent name changes or mergers that led to a slight change in the company names. For example, we found that TDS recently changed its name to OneNeck IT Solutions. Using OneNeck IT Solutions, we were able to find Andres Torrado's job title. Other research strategies we attempted include entering the emails provided in databases like Zoom Info for any name that matches said email. Despite the above mentioned strategies, we were still unable to find up to nine names on the list.