Increase Business Productivity with Office 365
Adopting a cloud first, mobile first approach, synergy, real-time collaboration, group productivity, project management, smarter office apps, storytelling, reinventing the email attachment, calendar, and choosing managed Office 365 from NaviSite are ten ways for increasing business productivity with Office 365.
10 WAYS TO INCREASE BUSINESS PRODUCTIVITY WITH OFFICE 365
- Cloud first, mobile first: The Office 365 app has received heavy investments that made it optimized for any smartphones and tablets devices.
- Synergy: Office 365 allows users to launch multiple capabilities and features with a single application.
- Real-time collaboration: Multiple users can work on the same file at the same time, see each other’s edits, and monitor different versions.
- Group productivity: The current version focused on group and team productivity instead of personal productivity in previous versions.
- Project management: Office 365 allows users to create plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, chat, and receive updates on improvements.
- Smarter office apps: Office 365 has acquired “the smarts to do that all on its own.”
- Storytelling: The Sway feature allows users to create storylines instead of individual slides.
- Reinventing the email attachment: Users can share a link instead of attaching the actual document.
- Calendar: This feature allows users to access personal and organizational schedules wherever they are located.
- Choosing managed office 365 from NaviSite: NaviSite provides 24/7 technical support, 15-minute response times for urgent situations, free front-of-the-line escalation to Microsoft Premium Support, and an additional layer of security, via a partnership with Proofpoint such as threat protection and email continuity.