Impact of Coaching programs
According to a study by the American Institute, employees' personal lives, including mothers returning from maternity leave, account for 20% of the stress at work. Every organization should have a plan to reintegrate employees returning from maternity leave to the company.
- According to research, 59% of employees that come from maternity leave are likely to find other convenient jobs after having their child.
- Employers are focused on not only hiring but also retaining their employees for the business to thrive.
- The employee support programs for mothers returning from maternity and executive coaching programs help companies in creating better managers, improving employees personal development, psychological wellness, and increasing employee engagement.
- Around 77% of employers in the United States provide their employees with employee assistance/support programs.
Impacts of Executive Coaching/Support Program
Improve Emotional Intelligence
- Executive coaching and support programs help new mothers returning from maternity leave to recognize and process their emotions and understand the effects it has on their colleagues. Having healthy emotional intelligence helps the employees to create deeper interpersonal relationships which are vital for work.
- Executive coaching and support programs help build self-awareness of the responses to situations at work, while the employees interact with their colleagues and clients. Healthy emotional intelligence promotes positive employee engagement levels in a company.
Better use of Time, Resources, and Improved Productivity
- Executive coaching and support programs help employees and management to identify the priorities in the organization, time management, resource allocation and assist in the proper distribution of the resources in line with the organization's goals.
- According to research, having an employee assistance/support program at work can reduce the time lost at work by 33% and lower work-related accidents by 65%.
- Executive coaching and employee support programs help new mothers at work understand active and reflexive listening, which improves both vertical and horizontal communication at work. With better communication channels, new mothers returning from maternity leave can be guided efficiently and clearly on what is expected of them and on any new work guideline at work, avoiding misunderstandings.
- Employee support programs help employees to be articulate when expressing their beliefs, positions, visions, and philosophies when communicating with others.
Positive Return On Investment (ROI)
- Investing in executive coaching and support programs for new mothers at work and all employees, in general, has a positive financial impact on returns. According to a study, the employee support programs improve employee productivity by 60%, increases the work quality by 40%, improves employee satisfaction by 53%.
- According to a study, 51% of employees keep their jobs because of the positive relationships they have with their colleagues.
- Executive coaching and employee support programs provide a guide and resources required by employees, including new mothers, to handle personal life challenges. By offering employee support programs, the human resources and the employer show concern and care towards their employees, which invokes the employees' sense of loyalty to the company.
- Access to executive coaching and employees support programs empower the employees to have a more fulfilling, satisfying, and healthier lives, aiding employees to retain their jobs longer.