Immigration Lawyers/Law Firms in Mexico City
- Maria Elena is the lead immigration lawyer with over 26 working experience for Santamarina + Steta law firm in Mexico City.
- Alejandro Luna has been recognized as one of the best immigration lawyers in Mexico City since 2018.
- The Migralaw Abogados Firm is located in Corporativo Antara I, Piso 5. Ejercito Nacional 843-B, Colonia Granada, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, CP 11520, CDMX.
We have identified 3 and 2 top English-speaking immigration lawyers and firms in Mexico City respectively, with Maria Elena being the ideal candidate. Due to limitations on publicly available information on the special procedure for temporary residence in Mexico, we have prioritized lawyers/law firms providing immigration services in general. We have presented our findings below.
Top Immigration Lawyers (Law Firms) in Mexico City
1. María Elena Abraham G. (Santamarina + Steta)
- María Elena is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), with over 26 years of experience specializing primarily in strategic immigration planning for employees of multinational companies doing business in Mexico City. Maria "works closely with clients to help them achieve and maintain compliance with laws and regulations before the National Immigration Institute (INM)."
- Maria is the lead immigration lawyer for Santamarina + Steta law firm.
- Location: Mexico City Office; Campos Eliseos 345 pisos 2nd and 3rd floors, Chapultepec Polanco, Miguel Hidalgo, 11560.
- Corporate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +525552795489
- Website link: https://santamarinasteta.mx/eng/maria-elena-abraham-g/
2. Alejandro Luna A. (Santamarina + Steta)
- Alejandro Luna has over "26 years of professional experience advising national and international clients on foreign trade and customs, health and life sciences, consumer protection, anti-corruption, and immigration law." Alejandro joined Santamarina y Steta in 1992 and became a partner in January 2003. Also, he has a master’s in international business law from King’s College London.
- Alejandro has been recognized as one of the best immigration lawyers in Mexico City since 2018.
- Location: Mexico City Office; Campos Eliseos 345 pisos, 2nd and 3rd floors, Chapultepec Polanco, Miguel Hidalgo, 11560.
- Corporate Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +525552795442
- Website Link: https://santamarinasteta.mx/eng/alejandro-luna/
3. Jayne A. Ware (F. Pena Gama & Associates)
- Jayne Ware "after completing her undergraduate education, Mrs. Ware attended Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, where she graduated Cum Laude with her J.D. in 2013. During her 2L year, Mrs. Ware did an externship at the Houston Public Defender Office. During her 3L, Mrs. Ware court for Federal Judge George Hanks."
- Her areas of concentration include Immigration Law, Family Law, Probate and Guardianship, among others. Her spoken languages are English, Spanish, and Creole. Additionally, she is affiliated with the Texas Bar Association.
- Location: Monte Pelvoux No. 220, Piso 3 Col. Lomas de Chapultepec C.P. 11000, Ciudad de México.
- Phone: Mexico-52 (55) 5669 – 3373 Houston (713) 609-9575
- Website Link: https://fpena-gama.com/attorneys/jayne-a-ware/
4. Migralaw Abogados Firm
- Migralaw has been specializing in "immigration law since our foundation, this means that every day we ensure your legal security in immigration matters, our purpose is that you as foreigners, do not have any mishap with your legal stay in the country and some moments shorten the times for them to obtain their permanent residency or naturalization, and in the case of having any problem, they can offer the best solution, all this based on specialized legal technique and humanism."
- Website Link: https://migralaw.mx/index/0-2
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Location: Corporativo Antara I, Piso 5. Ejercito Nacional 843-B, Colonia Granada, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, CP 11520, CDMX.
- Phone: +52 55 4169 1359, WhatsApp +52 1 55 6082 7509
5. Consultoria Migratoria Abogados
- "Our Firm has accumulated experience in litigation against the administrative resolutions of the immigration authorities, through the implementation of legal strategies for the defense of the rights and interests of our clients, obtaining the annulment of resolutions issued by the National Institute of Migration, sentences that constitute precedents and that can be invoked in the migratory procedures and formalities carried out before said Institute."
- Website Link: https://abogadosmigratoriosmexico.com/litigio-migratorio-y-deportacion/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: San Pedro 140 Colonia del Carmen Benito Juárez Delegation Mexico City, Mexico CP 04100
- Phone: +521 55 9131 7642
For this research on immigration lawyers/Law firms in Mexico City, we leveraged the most reputable sources of information available in the public domain, including Maria Elena, and Alejandro Luna.