Crowdsourcing Innovation Management Platforms 2
Hype Innovation applies subscription, whereas Qmarkets is the quote-based plan. On the other hand, pricing is paid depending on the number of user bands for Idea Drop. More information is available in the attached spreadsheet.
- The main features are API, activity dashboard, activity tracking, collaboration tools, projections, and commenting.
- The notable features are browser-based idea portal with a personal to-do list, custom URL and branding, define innovation community as public or private, and email notification center to address the audience.
- Hype Innovation also explicitly invite users to become part of the community, export all content to Excel, focus on social collaboration, full control over users, the highest security and operational standards as ISO 2700, and integration into Yammer activity stream.
- Other specific features are management and evaluation of the idea pipeline, mobile-optimized, predefined automatic email notification & email reminders, register with Facebook or Yammer account.
- The company also offers role-based access permissions to protect IP, run multiple targeted campaigns at the same time, sign up and start immediately, simple and transparent visualization of the idea process, and start page with personal activity stream.
- The main benefits of their solution are sustainable and collaborative innovation, expertise included, and easy to use & quick to set up.
- Hype Innovation applies subscription as a pricing model starting from $69.90/month with free trial availability.
- The pricing will vary depending on the number of users that ranges from $6.99 to $2.99 per month.
- Their notable customers are Nokia, Volkswagen, Toyota, and Bayer.
- The notable features of Qmarkets are notifications, deadline tracking, competitive intelligence, analytics, best practices repository, collaboration, prediction markets, evaluation workflow, and active directory integration.
- Qmarkets also stands out because of its idea tracking, automatic notifications, collaborative review, customizable branding, idea evaluation life cycle, prediction markets, role management, single sign-on, and third party integration.
- It also offers idea campaigns, ideation, email templates, gamification, role-based permissions, competitive intelligence, personalized pages for users, and idea ranking.
- "Improved decision-making", "simplified generation of groundbreaking ideas", and "streamlined idea management" are among the main benefits of the Qmarkets solution.
- The pricing of the solution is not publicly available. Consequently, clients have to direct contact the company for the solution's pricing.
- The pricing model of the company is a quote-based plan. Clients are required to submit a request for a demo to see if the solution is suitable for their businesses.
- Qmarkets' notable customers are Hyundai, McDonald's, Bridgestone, Ford, and Nestle.
- The software features are notifications, idea ranking, analytics, collaboration, recommendation engine, email digest, crowd source, identity cloaking, innovation pipeline management, idea push notifications & email alerts, offer up prizes and rewards to incentivize idea challenges, automatic scoring & ranking of idea popularity, native mobile apps available for iOS and Android devices, and view real-time data analytic on trending ideas.
- Other features integrate familiar social media techniques and tools, track the status of how popular posted ideas are, track trending topics with #hashtags, dashboard-based web access to idea feeds, admin and reports, export data and reports to.csv format, maintain an archive of valuable business ideas, and trace ideas back to the originator and offer rewards.
- Achieve the brightest ideas from everyone, improve and verify ideas with images, attachments & files, and monitor individual accomplishment with profiles and innovation scores are among the benefits of the solution.
- The pricing is paid depending on the number of user bands either one-year or two-year contracts. It ranges from £1.50 to £0.50 on a one-year contract. Meanwhile, the 2-year contract ranges from £1.43 to £0.48.
- Idea Drop notable customers are MTV, BDO, and Ericsson.
Your Research Team Applied The Following Strategy
To address the request, we looked for each company's solution details. We gathered information through leveraging software reviews websites and their official website. Therefore, our research provides the details of features, main benefits, pricing structure, notable customers, and pros & cons.